Think Tank "Geelong is a great team!" and "Chris Scott is a great coach!" myths debunked.

How bad will the impeding Geelong trainwreck be?

• So atrocious most of the damage will be done by September.

• Shocking, but their fans have had all season to prepare for it.

• Mild by Geelong standards, remember this is the pre-Dank 44 year drought club.

• Nothing to worry about, since Cats fans only care about winning H&A games at the Cheat Ground.

• JW loves S&T

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺

No Handbaggers, it isn't a form slump. It isn't a heavy training block. It isn't your players pacing themselves for September.

Truth is you're s**t. You've always been s**t, and your little run of playing above yourselves is over. Chris Scott's painfully average and you're stuck with him another three years. 😄

giphy.gif

It's the bottom 6 players who will restrict the club from any success.They just lack that 15% of professionalism that other players have. The forward line is a joke at the moment, they should have recruited some good forwards and given Chris Scott less power. He's like a angry dictator that won't take advice.

What about the myth "A Cut Above is a Hawthorn supporter"?
I see zero Geelong posters trying to argue the Cats haven't been worked out. Good to see you guys have accepted your fate. :yum::thumbsu:

Why are there supporters on the Geelong board calling for Chris Scott to be sacked? I thought he was the best coach of all time
He is, but we have high standards. Being top of ladder with a game and percentage clear might be good enough for minnow clubs, but not the Mighty Geelong Catters.

Why are there supporters on the Geelong board calling for Chris Scott to be sacked? I thought he was the best coach of all time
You thought right. 👍

OP tugging himself over Geelong managing themselves through a heavy training load. All kinds of embarrassment. :$
WHOAAAAAH! *tyre screech*

Look who managed to show up so soon after the latest Geelong debacle! Surely this is a new record for you? Usually you're gone the whole week before slinking back the day before the next game hoping nobody noticed. Congratulations friend, I'm taking this as a sign of your growing maturity. :):thumbsu:

We’re playing a different style atm to throw everyone off, come finals we’ll flip back to our main game of pressure, fast ball movement and efficient ball use and everyone will be stunned and wondering what went wrong after they had ‘figured out the Cats’.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’re playing a different style atm to throw everyone off, come finals we’ll flip back to our main game of pressure, fast ball movement and efficient ball use and everyone will be stunned and wondering what went wrong after they had ‘figured out the Cats’.
Accurate kicking was your main go to, a few of those "star" kids of yours have gone off the boil after carrying the team for weeks, as often happens with young players.

Sometimes I have a hard time telling if you're deliberately trolling or genuinely as stupid as your posts make you out to be.

Your players aren't applying the same manic pressure because they had a tough first half draw so Chris Scott decided it'd be a good idea to play with finals intensity through the first half of the year. Which worked great except now your list is physically spent and falling in a heap.
Your team isn't good enough to be carried by talent and everyone's learned how to play the new Geelong with Rohan, Dollhouse etc. so now the ball is back in Chris Scott's court. A truly great coach like Clarko would have another rabbit to pull out in September, let's see what Sooky McExcuseface can come up with.

Top 2 is already a lock.

Now we just take the foot off a bit, cue in the rack & ease our way along till September and be ready to peak again in 6 weeks whilst everyone else is hitting their extra gears now just in time to tire out. ;)

That’s the benefit of getting so many games ahead so early, you have breathing space to manage yourselves into a prime position whilst the opponents all scramble for spots.

Even blind Freddy could’ve seen we had to go all out early and use the soft second half of the year to recoup and recover.

Forward thinking at its finest & masterstroke coaching by Chris. 😎👍

I see zero Geelong posters trying to argue the Cats haven't been worked out. Good to see you guys have accepted your fate. :yum::thumbsu:
Top 2 is already a lock.

Now we just take the foot off a bit, cue in the rack & ease our way along till September and be ready to peak again in 6 weeks whilst everyone else is hitting their extra gears now just in time to tire out. ;)

That’s the benefit of getting so many games ahead so early, you have breathing space to manage yourselves into a prime position whilst the opponents all scramble for spots.

Even blind Freddy could’ve seen we had to go all out early and use the soft second half of the year to recoup and recover.

Forward thinking at its finest & masterstroke coaching by Chris. 😎👍

2007 all over again, except the Richmond thumping wasn't as big :(

WHOAAAAAH! *tyre screech*

Look who managed to show up so soon after the latest Geelong debacle! Surely this is a new record for you? Usually you're gone the whole week before slinking back the day before the next game hoping nobody noticed. Congratulations friend, I'm taking this as a sign of your growing maturity. :):thumbsu:

Are you f kidding me?
Since Sunday the Bay has been positively infested with Hawf blow ins, a host of old campaigners making an appearance for the first time in months and some new flogs I've never even seen before
No reflection on you personally, ACA, you'd front up whatever the weather,
but there's been more sprinkling going on in here than a Russian hookers convention at a Trump Hotel

The only people who believe these myths are late-model catflogs who jumped on the bandwagon in the 2007-2011 “almost conquering” era and have been bitter ever since it ended, and are also flat-earthers who believe Santa Hocking will gift them one more premiership

It will be the usual straight sets exit in this year's finals yet again then we'll hear all their denials that it ever happened just like every year.
“Usual” straight sets?? LOL, that would be the mayblooms.

Do you even football? :$👍

Back