Game Day Geelong V Richmond at MCG Sun Jul 25 @ 320 pm - Rd 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, they've been plagued with injuries all year and still have a few out.

Do you think it's because they're an aging team? According to more informed posters from other teams, I've heard drop-offs and increased injuries happen to "senior" teams all the time.

Im not convinced we have a great small group forward. If our talls are not kicking goals... we look less impressive. Close has a few attributes I like but goal kicking is not one of them , and Dahl is tough as teak but I am not sure I have seen a worse kick from a player his size. ... but pressure and chase ..no issue

Got the best tall forward system in the comp, we don't need the best small forwards. However they do provide some good opportunities and link up when required anyway.

To be fair, they've been plagued with injuries all year and still have a few out.

Do you think it's because they're an aging team? According to more informed posters from other teams, I've heard drop-offs and increased injuries happen to "senior" teams all the time.
Yeah but we have had injuries to key players all year, maybe they lack depth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back