No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #13 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

I get all that, that’s fine, but it can be done, other codes do it and accept the risks, which is fine, but the risks on our side are no greater than theirs.
Heavily disagree with lower risks. The way the AFL lists and draft system are setup bring way bigger risk than the nrl who can trade whenever tf they want and go get fill ins whenever too.

There's also minimal positional difference in league. Your prop gets hurt? Oh well you have more or someone can hybrid it for a while. AFL just isn't like that.

Heavily disagree with lower risks. The way the AFL lists and draft system are setup bring way bigger risk than the nrl who can trade whenever tf they want and go get fill ins whenever too.

There's also minimal positional difference in league. Your prop gets hurt? Oh well you have more or someone can hybrid it for a while. AFL just isn't like that.

Can somewhat agree on point 1 but point two seems a bit off considering most positions in AFL are midfielders or failed midfielders, you can pretty easily shuffle the magnets in AFL too.

TBH I've never been able to care all that much about State of Origin. Maybe it's that thing about a champion team compared to a team of champions. To me the idea feels like a novelty game, like AFLX a few years back, except stressful because of the possibility of injuries. But I guess some people see it differently.

If you’re going to say something you should make sure it’s “impassioned”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Away game against the Dockers, following up with a game against say *

* could play the Eagles then us

The suggestion is to make the Vic teams travel more though, this suggestion helps us by travelling less, the Dockers want other teams to travel more, not less.

It’s one of the stranger ideas I’ve heard.

If it's for our own home games, nah... keep all home games in Melbourne. WC and Freo can 'buy' games from Norf, Sk, WB, and all that lot...
Me personally I would rake a real punt and get StKilda to play games on the island of StKilda which is the most windswept remote place on earth north of Scotland in the Atlantic Ocean.

Nobody lives there but to be honest it wouldn't be a major drop in their support base. Maybe we could just leave Ross there permanently.

Last edited:
Me personally I would rake a real punt and get StKikda to play games on the island of StKilda which is the most windswept remote place on earth north of Scotland in the Atlantic Ocean.

Nobody lives there but to be honest it wouldn't be a major drop in their support base. Maybe we could just leave Ross there permanently.
Great album this.
download.jpeg

I really hate that shitt stain of a club ..
Supporte base is feral too..
Grubs..
Yeah. This album is about the people who left the island of St Kilda. They found a guy in a nursing home who was able to play all these original tunes he learnt from his muskc teacher long ago. It's quite beautiful. Unlike that club and their coach. :sneaky:

Last edited:
Yep, that’s 1.15 million dollars to just sit in a framed box at home like the premiership medallions already do.

Noones wearing a flipping premiership ring out to Revolver on a Saturday night, or anytime for that matter.

Why do we have to copy the yanks for?

How about providing a medallion for the other participants that played in a game for that year who contributed to the success of the team winning it all?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Geez does revolver still exist?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back