No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #13 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard about this yesterday from a mate, apparently one of the players phone was connected up with an iPad back home, the partner come across the messages that involved some extra marital activities from a few players…
So what happened in Las Vegas failed to stay there.

Charlie Cameron apparently was the one who had WhatsApp synced to his iPad at home, 15 relationships already done or on the brink.
Silly boys

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Charlie Cameron apparently was the one who had WhatsApp synced to his iPad at home, 15 relationships already done or on the brink.
Silly boys

I hear there’s room down at Ed Curmows for some team building if they need 😂😂😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The foxfooty 1hr love in on 'the Essendon edge' went from sickening to embarrassing to almost intriguing; just how many more ways can they call this nearly irrelevant club tough without having any evidence apart from late hits?
It's great how they want to be tough by going for careless head bumps in an era where we finally have some safety awareness.
They are just that kind of club..
Whatever it takes. Except good footy.

Silly boys

I hear her voice in the mornin' hour, she calls me
The radio reminds me of my home far away
Drivin' down the road, I get a feelin'
That I should've been home yesterday, yesterday.

Love this. Worth it for the comments. BT will be apoplectic.

Excuse me!!!!

Where is the basketball GOAT????

Pendles!

Probably because it’s a little known fact that he too had a basketball background!!! “As a junior, quite the basketball player apparently, gives him good awareness and ability in traffic”
I think that’s what Matty Richardson believes anyway!!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Excuse me!!!!

Where is the basketball GOAT????

Pendles!

Probably because it’s a little known fact that he too had a basketball background!!! “As a junior, quite the basketball player apparently, gives him good awareness and ability in traffic”
I think that’s what Matty Richardson believes anyway!!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
That's the point of the post. Brilliant trolling of BT, Richo and crew. Have a read of some of the comments!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back