Mega Thread General MFC Discussion Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on my own in thinking that Petracca will poll better then Oliver?
Both will be top 5 for sure i just think that Petracca's season has been massively underrated by a lot on here because of his kicking, umps don't give a s**t about kicking, just who gets it.

I think Tracc will get a lot of 2's and 1's along with a few nailed on 3 voters. Oliver will have more 3's but 2's and 1's are always a bit of guesswork.

Yes been listening as well. One sour puss called in to say we celebrated like winning the gf. It's no different to any other team winning after the siren. Now for David King to pump up Geelong again.
If you don’t celebrate results like Saturday night and what it means then the journey just isn’t worth it in the end. We’ll quickly focus on finals and Brisbane, but you gotta enjoy the good times while they happen.

Still feeling so pumped though, bring on the next month!

Last edited:
I'm feeling so flat. I just find it really hard to get excited when there's no chance to share or celebrate our finals journey with anyone. Confined to the couch at home.

I am praying that we (Melbourne) can get out of lockdown around mid-September, but even then I could imagine the government deliberately waiting until after the Grand Final to avoid parties etc.

Did any SA Demons have issues buying? It took a while to get though but got there.

But with ticketing pricing at $80 for premium seating I doubt they will get 15,000
Yeah that was a real struggle. My computer never even made it to the ticketing screen but lucky I was trying on my phone as well and got through. Ticket options were very average.

Last edited:
I'm feeling so flat. I just find it really hard to get excited when there's no chance to share or celebrate our finals journey with anyone. Confined to the couch at home.

I am praying that we (Melbourne) can get out of lockdown around mid-September, but even then I could imagine the government deliberately waiting until after the Grand Final to avoid parties etc.
Yeah was looking good until about a month ago. Going to suck watching another gf stuck at home.

I can see a lot of Melbourne supporters having “welfare checks” that night if so.

Now that we're actually good, I often find myself scouring the internet for every last bit of Demon news and analysis when I should probably be working. I've often wondered - why doesn't some one who cares me than I, create an aggregator. To my immense happiness, I discovered that some crazy bastard went and did it.

Check it out below.

My Heart Beats True

Used to love OTC but these days they spend half the show talking about the off-field drama like every other footy show. What made OTC so good was that it was the only program that had end-to-end game analysis. Now it's no different to any of the other footy shows.

Now that we're actually good, I often find myself scouring the internet for every last bit of Demon news and analysis when I should probably be working. I've often wondered - why doesn't some one who cares me than I, create an aggregator. To my immense happiness, I discovered that some crazy bastard went and did it.

Check it out below.

My Heart Beats True

This is amazing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Used to love OTC but these days they spend half the show talking about the off-field drama like every other footy show. What made OTC so good was that it was the only program that had end-to-end game analysis. Now it's no different to any of the other footy shows.
I still generally think it's pretty good but hard to avoid talking about the s**t that is happening at Carlton and Collingwood throughout the year. You're right though the rest a full of headline hustlers.

Did any SA Demons have issues buying? It took a while to get though but got there.

But with ticketing pricing at $80 for premium seating I doubt they will get 15,000
Gave my membership to my SA mate to use. He said he couldn't get tix when he logged on at 2. But he logged on again at 5 after work and got them

Weird

Also $100 for a ticket in the camera side stand

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

I’m planting a flag in the ground and saying we win the GF. Granted I know less than anyone here about the sport. I literally watch the analysis shows and love every second of the video breakdowns, while at the same time having no clue what I’m looking at.

But as long as our forward 6 can avoid going completely AWOL, we got this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back