General Sport Discussion (non-AFL)

Remove this Banner Ad

I was watching the ticker for the Indy-Cleveland game but pulled the plug when the Pacers got 20 points up.

Saw a tweet about them blowing it when there were about two minutes left - tuned back in and was both stunned and laughing.
Yeah that was sad. The Pacers could really be 2-1 up, but instead face a 3-0 hole...

Yeah that was sad. The Pacers could really be 2-1 up, but instead face a 3-0 hole...

Eh, I think the first game wasn't as close as the score indicated but they definitely should've won game 3.

I don't see them moving away from Ferrari as the "death" of Sauber, after all as an engine supplier Honda have 75 pole positions and have won 69 Grands Prix

Bet they'd just love to finish one lately.

Cracking start from Bottas though, drove past VET like he was standing still

Yeah first lap was exciting, then pure boredom until the last few laps.

That flat spot Bottas picked up made things a bit more interesting. Another five laps would have been amazing.

Not a Mercedes fan but hard not to be happy for Bottas. Decent result for Ferrari anyway.

Not a good day for Lewis. He'll be starting to feel some stress now.

The venue change for Rio looks the good, way more rippable and makes for much more enjoyable viewing. Good signs early should only get better

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I couldn't be further from a Ferrari fanboi, but this is probably my favourite moment of the year

Yeah this was great. The media probably shouldn't have kept showing the poor kid crying in the stands but Ferrari really made his day.

As for on-track action, Vettel's overtake of Bottas was godly.

Definitely cheering for Washington.

Once for the length of their conference finals drought, and once because I think they're an easier match up for the Cavs.
Likewise. Celtics went on a run late in the 3rd/early in the 4th and lead by 13 points with 10 minutes left and appeared to have it in the bag, however, the Wizards have since gone on a 7-0 and pegged it back to just 6 points with over 8 mins left. Game on.

Seriously over the Hamilton bias in the F1 commentary team - all of whom are English of course.

It's Sky Sports coverage, so yeah, they're going to have the blinkers on to a degree. If it were Australian coverage, then all you'd hear about is how Ricciardo is doing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back