Alex Wright (Norwood)

Jack Tuthill

North Launceston

Ins:

Outs:

Michael Stingel (Norwood)
Tom Bennett
Corey Nankervis

* will only add confirmed as there are obviously heaps of rumours out there.

* post here and I’ll add on

Last edited:
Launceston 80: Glenorchys outs are ridiculous, seem to have the injury curse again. Gunther played well in the VFL last night though which is great for comp.)

Clarence 6: Some big ins and just think a 6 day break compared to a 2 week break could come in handy.

Lauderdale 10: I honestly would tip North Hobart if this was at NHO.

KT do well at home, but I think Roos are in good form. Clarence by 15pts
Lauderdale are way out of form. NHFC are a rabble & need to show something, anything. Lauderdale by 30.
Glenorchy look ok at full strength, right now they are decimated. Launy by 99.

If NHFC don't show something at the tip this W/e, maybe well see the 2nd TSL coach in strife for his job this season?

You’re joking aren’t you?
this snoozer has never missed an opportunity to put the boots into North Hobart and as soon as his pretenders in Lauderdale look vulnerable he goes missing. Stain of a human HTH Is.
Was joking. Likes to give it not so keen on the return. Let's wait until every oonesiene has played the first round to assess the relativity between the7 team's.

So what’s happening at the tip mate. Your mob are an absolute rabble. Looking forward to your excuses after today.

Read my posts above, no suprise to me Lauderdale are playing like they are, beating them won’t take away the fact North Hobart are no good either.

I guess when you’ve made 10 finals series in a row it has to come to an end at some stage.

I also remember North Hobart beating Lauderdale last year and treating it like a grand final win and have hardly won a game since, so don’t party too hard this time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was joking. Likes to give it not so keen on the return. Let's wait until every oonesiene has played the first round to assess the relativity between the7 team's.

I can take it knackers, took it last year and waited patiently for the return and you muppets haven’t been back until now, so who really can’t take it?

Read my posts above, no suprise to me Lauderdale are playing like they are, beating them won’t take away the fact North Hobart are no good either.

I guess when you’ve made 10 finals series in a row it has to come to an end at some stage.

I also remember North Hobart beating Lauderdale last year and treating it like a grand final win and have hardly won a game since, so don’t party too hard this time.
and in those 10 final series how many cups did you get to put in that bulging trophy cabinet at the tip? Oh that’s right, none. Maybe you could borrow some of the Dees 28 cups to put in there, they’ll look good next to the one amateur trophy you won 30 years ago.

and in those 10 final series how many cups did you get to put in that bulging trophy cabinet at the tip? Oh that’s right, none. Maybe you could borrow some of the Dees 28 cups to put in there, they’ll look good next to the one amateur trophy you won 30 years ago.

You’re talking about premierships from 100 years ago ya clown 🤡

Lauderdale have probably won more finals than North Hobart have games in the last 10 years.

Maybe the Dee’s could let the Lauderdale boys know the best way to handle September holidays, they’ve had plenty of practice....

Nine years of finals for Lauderdale. Gunning for ten, but looking like they're over it. In that time, North Hobart haven't played any...

South have won five flags in that time...just sayin'...

Nine years of finals for Lauderdale. Gunning for ten, but looking like they're over it. In that time, North Hobart haven't played any...

South have won five flags in that time...just sayin'...

they always say,' if you cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen'.

NHFC are battling away, South ran away.

Just sayin'... ;)

they always say,' if you cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen'.

NHFC are battling away, South ran away.

Just sayin'... ;)

Ignoring the fact that AFL Tas was 100% determined to have the Prospect team, and screwed SL over?

And you can take that to the bank. My info and source are gold plated

Remove this Banner Ad

Back