George Christensen Yep Another Arseclown

Remove this Banner Ad

Dickhead has doubled down. Who advises these nongs?
1242.png
I hope someone shoots the campaigner.

It seems the right is doing what we all told you the right would eventually do: stop caring about the drivel from the Offended Agenda. They have a SAS Charles Mother******* Bronson headkicker running the show in Canberra now.

You lefties have pissed off the public so badly even Bolt is calling for peace and calm. All you have left now is sweaty armpits and fat shaming.

Thanks for playing though.

Your revolution was brought down by a Canadian who sounds like Kermit The Frog, and an African American marrying gay Greek Jew neo-nazi ranting on a youtube podcast run by a stoned Mixed Martial Arts commentator.

Even the Italian Army of WW2 had more dash. Never forget how easily you capitulated.

This kind of s**t is exactly why the Qld police should take Christensen's post much more seriously than they should. Cos while it's easy for them to say that Christensen is a troll/a loser with too much time on their hands/not to be taken seriously, he has no way of knowing who is reading his social media bullshit.

One day some mentally ill redneck is going to be inspired by these posts, and they're going to act on it.

Meanwhile, the gun lobby in the US are blaming the Florida attack on mental illness - cos it's never an issue of gun control, and cos white people who commit massacres are "mentally ill". These are exactly the kind of people that fat George is wilfully inciting.
These are exactly the type of people fat George is one of.

Ah fat people. I sit in a chair all day and eat doughnuts but you can lift boxes all day with a back disability.

Why do you have to bring Muslims into it all of the time? That is racist! As for SHY, she gets all the dignity she deserves.

Rather than attack me, how about you answer the question? Would it be an acceptable comment if it were sent to your female partner? Regardless of your opinion of SHY, she should not receive death threats (tinged with misogyny) inspired by a member of our parliament.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rather than attack me, how about you answer the question? Would it be an acceptable comment if it were sent to your female partner? Regardless of your opinion of SHY, she should not receive death threats (tinged with misogyny) inspired by a member of our parliament.
She is big enough and ugly enough to fend for herself!
Btw, it wasn’t a death threat.

Ha, ha, and you get hysterical about calling someone 'fat'!
Hypocrite of the highest order, doesn't take you long to trip over yourself.o_O

You know that saying doesn't refer to one's weight yeah?

We've had timmeh wrong all along Mags.
Just a feather floating in the wind in this horrible world and we're just getting in his way.

This kind of s**t is exactly why the Qld police should take Christensen's post much more seriously than they should. Cos while it's easy for them to say that Christensen is a troll/a loser with too much time on their hands/not to be taken seriously, he has no way of knowing who is reading his social media bullshit.

One day some mentally ill redneck is going to be inspired by these posts, and they're going to act on it.

Meanwhile, the gun lobby in the US are blaming the Florida attack on mental illness - cos it's never an issue of gun control, and cos white people who commit massacres are "mentally ill". These are exactly the kind of people that fat George is wilfully inciting.

Mentally ill people do things because their neighbour's dog tells them. Do we outlaw that too?

In fact Id bet all my money that it is far more common than mentally ill people acting on something they saw on Twitter.

So maybe lets focus on it being a dumb thing and moving on rather than inventing possible massacres.

We've had timmeh wrong all along Mags.
Just a feather floating in the wind in this horrible world and we're just getting in his way.
That was my 'one liner' and 'attack the poster and not the content' friend Lebbo. I don't reply to TinyTim.

So you abuse SHY because you ideologically disagree with her. Then you claim that a gun fired directly into SHY's campaigner, as stated by the gutless internet troll inspired by Christensen, would not be fatal (it almost certainly would be) and is therefore not a death threat.

You're obviously either a poor troll or mentally incapable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back