Rumour Gleeson essendon

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
Wouldn't surprise me. His leg is ****ed.

Silent Alarm

sack Lyon
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
s**t really? I remember his third or fourth game against Freo at Subiaco. He looked like a comfortable veteran. Took his seconds before a kick, wasn’t intimidated, just a very cool and relaxed player. Thought he’d a 200 gamer.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

A85AE12A-1F7A-4A84-A781-3688D2945365.png

Looks retired AF.

I know the name but could someone block in some detail as to who he is?

5th year player who established himself as a best 22 intercept defender in 2017, before suffering a season ending injury in 2018 preseason.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
5th year player who established himself as a best 22 intercept defender in 2017, before suffering a season ending injury in 2018 preseason.
:thumbsu:
Feel slightly better now about not remembering him - given he’s spent a year out.

I do watch a whole lot of football and I don’t want to become one of those fans that only ever sees players from one team - because there is a whole lot of fun to be had from watching gun players do their stuff regardless of the team.

So... Gleeson. I’m sensing he hasn’t actually retired and this thread is a dud.

:thumbsu:
Feel slightly better now about not remembering him - given he’s spent a year out.

I do watch a whole lot of football and I don’t want to become one of those fans that only ever sees players from one team - because there is a whole lot of fun to be had from watching gun players do their stuff regardless of the team.

So... Gleeson. I’m sensing he hasn’t actually retired and this thread is a dud.

Was a dud the instant it was made.

Yeah don’t feel bad - he’s that kid we’ve all got, ya know the one that is about to bust out (in our minds).

He’s talented, can play. If he returns to pre-injury levels he’s in our 22.

Jun 9, 2007
un
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool

Yeah don’t feel bad - he’s that kid we’ve all got, ya know the one that is about to bust out (in our minds).

And worth adding that he was our best player in our last miserable finals outing...

yep - Pickett is the one for us - keeps getting injured in pre-season..

Back