Gaming Goallineblitz

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: GLB Online Sim Game - Part 2

Had a quick look this morning before leaving for work. Seems we got well and truly burnt through the air. About 6 TD's of 45+ yards. Saw our weakish secondary and exploited it. With only 3 CB's on the roster, and none over level 29 we are really going to struggle against very good passing teams.

Have sent out offers to dozens and dozens of CB's but just cannot sign one.

WTF, why'd the OC resign for?

If you want my 2 cents worth, i think it has a lot to do with a high profile qb signing during the off-season and not a single passing TD in 3 games. The LARD haven't scored anything except FGs in their last 2 games and need a new offensive game plan IMO.

The ex-OC said he was very busy and could not commit to doing, which if that is the case then fair enough. Who knows. Unless they pmd issues to each other then I do not know if the new QB and ex OC had issues? My QB was probably getting too many snaps, and this was mentioned. I have changed the energy settings for the QB in/out a bit to try to limit that. I am also looking at trading my QB for a higher level guard. Not sure we really need a backup as urgently as a starting guard.

Sven/gg, feel free to have a look at the O tactics. I have had a bit of a look, made a couple of changes, but be good if you get time to run your eyes over it.

Oh and just as some interesting info, an owner of a team in Alpha told me he had come to BF and this thread a bit in the past to see if he could garner any info from us .... hahaha

Is that high profile QB owned by the OC? Or was that the QB unhappy with the OC and so a change was made to appease the QB?

We certainly did not run the OC out of town to appease anyone. He left much to my surprise of his own accord.

I'll have a look at your OC settings. Sven will too. I'll PM any suggestions rather than make any changes. (if I am able to view the tactics).

As for the OC if he was lying or not....i guess see if suddenly is GMing a new team on his profile.

I would say if the other QB wasnt getting a million snaps and priority he may have chucked a hissy. This happens often. The amount of hissies I received when I was a GM of the LARD and we had non-BF people was astounding. Things like "the backup is getting almost as many snaps as me, fix it or i want out", etc.

And about the Alpha guy spying on our forum....which is why it was good we moved our tactics talk from here to there.

It seems that nothing changes in GLB - the LARD play a weak team, and the result is 191-0!

Had a feeling it would be like that. That is disappointing as i think other teams have run up over 200+ on those guys....:(

It's not just the score guys. Did you see stats. My player Hammer had a pancake...only problem is he's a SS!!!

Can this game get anymore unrealistic?? Don't waste any more money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's an interesting MMORPG....Prison game, where you can join a gang, be a loner, etc, and you basically mug, steal, murder, and avoid trouble inside prison.

I'll check it out but it could be something the BF GLBers get into Bengals-style...

http://www.prisonstruggle.com/home.php
LOL. I've been getting beaten up a lot :p

**** it, if it's possible i want to come back to the battlers

Send a PM to manureid, on BF and GLB and let him know.

He will have to sign a cpu player first, then cut you, and then PM me so i know youre a FA so i can offer you a contract.

btw, the battlers are now called the 4077th MASH so you know it's me when you get a contract offer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back