FTA-TV Gogglebox

Remove this Banner Ad

So I have watched tonight's episode now. Why do you say that?

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

If the powers that be at Gogglebox get overwhelmingly negative feedback on them, they could be replaced. Obviously that's not an informed opinion.

Last edited:

If the powers that be at Gogglebox get overwhelmingly negative feedback on them, they could be replaced. Obviously that's not an informed opinion.
I think the reason I'm happy to give them time is that they seem genuine. They are not in it for the fame and don't make lame jokes and conversation for the sake of it.

If they don't improve by the end of the season I'm willing to see them off.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Gogglebox is currntly casting for two Brisbane households, the first for the Foxtel / 10 show.

The current cast is a 60/40 split of Melbourne and Sydney households and the announcement follows Brian Walsh telling TV Tonight the show would be looking to new regions for casting.

Produced by Endemol Shine Australia, executive producer, David McDonald said: “We’re very excited to find Queensland personalities to put in the mix. When Gogglebox first started we were restricted in what we could accommodate with the fast turnaround of the show.

“Now in our fifth year of production, it’s time to expand, so it was decided (very wisely) to go north and capture the unique voice of the Queensland territory.”
https://tvtonight.com.au/2019/03/auditions-gogglebox-2.html

Looks like we'll get at least two new families next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still not sure I want to watch Leaving Neverland, but if the intention was to make it seem like Michael Jackson was a calculating monster the clips shown in the last segment have definitely worked
Was at a friend's place last week and a few of the wives were watching it, it is truly disgusting what went on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back