Gold Coast Suns team 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

I think you're overrating that list a lot. In years to come, it looks very dangerous, at the present moment in time, it is several years from pushing past the bottom 5. I would be rather shocked if they did not win the wooden spoon this year or 16th.

Next year they should improve massively.

agree...

Yes that was the first time I'd seen Rory play. I'd heard he is actually a gun surfer so was interested to see how he moved for such a big guy. Very quick and agile with a booming kick. Just needs more experience and he could be very valuable for us up forward and in the ruck.

my round 2 team:

krakoeur hutchins toy
brown bock harbrow
brennan swallow rischitelli
bennell dixon iles
prestia fraser matera

smith ablett harris

caddy hunt weller jolly

guys not in this team but should get games rotationally throughout year: day gorringe hine lock mckenzie coad tape liddy

my round 2 team:

krakoeur hutchins toy
brown bock harbrow
bennell dixon iles
prestia fraser matera

smith ablett harris

caddy hunt weller jolly

guys not in this team but should get games rotationally throughout year: day gorringe hine lock mckenzie coad tape liddy

Hard to see Stanley missing

my round 2 team:

krakoeur hutchins toy
brown bock harbrow
bennell dixon iles
prestia fraser matera

smith ablett harris

caddy hunt weller jolly

Got to admit its getting tougher to pick the 22 that will start , i agree with you with most but id have Tape replacing Hutchins , McKenzie replacing Weller and Stanley replacing Jolly.

Does anyone think Joey Daye will get a chance this year in the big time? Or is he just a borderline depth player?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back