Good news & bad news.

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's hoping that the boys have a good hit out, some of the new blokes and younger blokes show a bit and everyone gets through unscathed.

Will be waiting with baited breath for a bit of a report, unfortunately don't think I'll be able to get there in time.

Arrgh, I am going to get the footy out and go into the rain and pretend I was there:eek:

Cool, well I hope someone can get down there with a camera and be kind enough to upload them.

Will have pics up tonight :thumbsu:

And I agree - Fev is a gun!!

Belg - I thought of you instantly :p Knew you'd be gutted - they will prolly have another similar run next week you would think tho.

Here's hoping that the boys have a good hit out, some of the new blokes and younger blokes show a bit and everyone gets through unscathed.

Will be waiting with baited breath for a bit of a report, unfortunately don't think I'll be able to get there in time.

One of the ginger boys, Harwood i think ? seemed to go ok. As already mentioned, Fev is a star.

I was at training, just thought it was all just intense match practise. Was the mini intra club game where Fev kicked his 3 goals ?

They started off with a light intraclub, then some normal drills, then a more intense intraclub. No scoring, but for all intents and purposes was a praccy match.

Highlights for me

- Fev's heroics... did a beautiful trademark dribble goal from an impossible angle deep in the pocket and also a booming long bomb from 60 metres. Even more impressive was his work rate and on-field encouragement to team mates.

- Fev vs Merrett - two firey blokes pushing each other all the way.

- Leuenberger vs Charman. No quarter asked for or given by either bloke. Both man are dying for that second ruck spot. Leuey put Charmo on his ass a couple of times... a slight to behold. I just hope they don't put each other out of commission.

- Proud looks like a man on a mission

- A certain former coach and player of the century came down to watch proceedings.

Bad news is that Luke Power is in the stationary group and I believe I overhead him say that he is going to be there for about a month for whatever injury he has to get completely right.

I suspect there will be another match simulation session next Wednesday as they build for the NAB Cup.

Stitchface is currently uploading pics from today onto the private board.

sounds exciting...
i'm pumped.

Been missing for a while - so excuse my ignorance... but how do i catch the pics on the private board?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any chance of uploading any of the pics on here we could all see would very much appreciated.

I asked stitchface this myself. No go.

Blame internet parasites who pass off the efforts of others as their own. :/

T
- Leuenberger vs Charman. No quarter asked for or given by either bloke. Both man are dying for that second ruck spot. Leuey put Charmo on his ass a couple of times... a slight to behold. I just hope they don't put each other out of commission.

Good to hear. Charman looks like he is ready to rip someones head off in one of those photos :thumbsu:

You serious?????

Yeah. It's only available to people who don't exceed a question mark quota of three per year. Looks like you'll have to wait until 2012 for your quota to replenish enough to get access.

They started off with a light intraclub, then some normal drills, then a more intense intraclub. No scoring, but for all intents and purposes was a praccy match.

Highlights for me

- Fev's heroics... did a beautiful trademark dribble goal from an impossible angle deep in the pocket and also a booming long bomb from 60 metres. Even more impressive was his work rate and on-field encouragement to team mates.

- Fev vs Merrett - two firey blokes pushing each other all the way.

- Proud looks like a man on a mission

- A certain former coach and player of the century came down to watch proceedings.

Bad news is that Luke Power is in the stationary group and I believe I overhead him say that he is going to be there for about a month for whatever injury he has to get completely right.

I suspect there will be another match simulation session next Wednesday as they build for the NAB Cup.

Stitchface is currently uploading pics from today onto the private board.

Thanks for the info, flog ;) Getting pumped for preseason to start!

Guess Whose baaaaaaaaaaaack :eek:

Anyway, I think I've been a pretty consistent poster for the last 2 years, I reckon I should be a part of the private board, or do I have to some nude run down Rundall Mall to be accepted?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back