Goulbourn Valley Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

bradrowe#32 said:
I know exactly who you are. I'm good mates with Girf.

My username was a bit of a toss up between Terry Keayes, Athas 'Next Daicos' Hyrousalakis, Nick Hider, Scott Russell's brother Kym or Terry Hecker.

Might catch you in Rochy soon.
ha ha, thought it was you mate. how are you going?? last time I saw you I was pretty smashed. good old boxing day at the cri seems to sort a few out hey.

purple hills said:
I can think of one thing mainy's been doing with lines and its definately not wetting them!! Apparantly he's been saving the wetting for something else and some swedish girls. Figure
he he, yeah old mate noods thinks he's in with one of those swedes, she is pretty hot too apparantly.

HAhaha ill see you rochy boys when we come over and give you blokes a hiding ;) , heard from Macca (rochy boy) you blokes will be a bit weaker this year.

cheers

tige19 said:
HAhaha ill see you rochy boys when we come over and give you blokes a hiding ;) , heard from Macca (rochy boy) you blokes will be a bit weaker this year.

cheers
mark mcinerny??

yeah they'll be a bit weaker I'd say but still think they'll be more than competitive.

bradrowe#32 said:
As long as it was a decent kick.

Most stuff that happens on the footy field stays there, but I think that incident transgressed that.

I would be interested to hear your thoughts on the GF incident from Cairns last year.
BradRowe, that was just plain ugly and something that definitely bought the whole game into disrepute, an absolute disgrace. Jason Love's involvement (although he is hardly the only one to blame) says something about the incident.

bradrowe#32 said:
I know exactly who you are. I'm good mates with Girf.

My username was a bit of a toss up between Terry Keayes, Athas 'Next Daicos' Hyrousalakis, Nick Hider, Scott Russell's brother Kym or Terry Hecker.

Might catch you in Rochy soon.
BradRowe32, you and Mainy were on drugs when you picked your names, I guess I should have been too. Mine was a bit like a gay bloke wearing lippy and a pair of bikinis trying to stay in the closet.
As for Athos 'Arthur Souvlaki' Hrysoulakis and Terry Keays, they are some names from the past. Ath got me to Lalor with him in 96 when Keaysy was coaching. They'd both play in a pocket next to me and try to take screamers on my head all day (sometimes successfully).
And Mainy, I do wish I'd put a bit more thought into it and stayed in the closet but with some of the things written on the Angwin thread it was pretty difficult to stay in the closet even if I'd called myself Mark44Zanotti !

Rosco5 said:
BradRowe32, you and Mainy were on drugs when you picked your names, I guess I should have been too. Mine was a bit like a gay bloke wearing lippy and a pair of bikinis trying to stay in the closet.
As for Athos 'Arthur Souvlaki' Hrysoulakis and Terry Keays, they are some names from the past. Ath got me to Lalor with him in 96 when Keaysy was coaching. They'd both play in a pocket next to me and try to take screamers on my head all day (sometimes successfully).
And Mainy, I do wish I'd put a bit more thought into it and stayed in the closet but with some of the things written on the Angwin thread it was pretty difficult to stay in the closet even if I'd called myself Mark44Zanotti !

I guess we wanted unique nicknames.

Interesting about Athos and Terry. If my memory serves me correctly, they were both fairly handy. Can't really remember much about them.

I had a mate that played in the Cairns league and he watched that game. He said when there is a bit of a fight, it's exciting, but he said that was just over the top and he felt shocking afterwards.

Mainy: Yes I will probably play for Rochy this year. I'm very unfit but looking forward to it.

I've heard Benalla have got a massive recruit on their match committee!

bradrowe#32 said:
I guess we wanted unique nicknames.

Interesting about Athos and Terry. If my memory serves me correctly, they were both fairly handy. Can't really remember much about them.

I had a mate that played in the Cairns league and he watched that game. He said when there is a bit of a fight, it's exciting, but he said that was just over the top and he felt shocking afterwards.

Mainy: Yes I will probably play for Rochy this year. I'm very unfit but looking forward to it.
ha ha good work mate. don't get too fit as otherwise the dirt will have you up in the 1's before you know it.

sorry rosco, I can't give away what drugs I am on as you might get me locked up he he.

tige19 said:

cheers
I wouldn't count your chickens before they hatch either tige as benalla's record against rochy is pretty bloody ordinary even in instances where benalla might have had a better side. I wouldn't be writing rochy off just yet.

jmain14 said:
sorry rosco, I can't give away what drugs I am on as you might get me locked up he he.

Yeah Rosco, if old mate Lorry does stuff up and get sticky fingers do you reckon you'd lock him up?? He'd be a bit nervous now wouldnt he, coached by a cop and surrounded by bikies. Stuffed either way!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

centreman said:
I've heard Benalla have got a massive recruit on their match committee!
The Centreman has finally logged on. I can only guess who this is ?? I hear the Centreman was looking for a game at Broadford earlier this year too .....

purple hills said:
Yeah Rosco, if old mate Lorry does stuff up and get sticky fingers do you reckon you'd lock him up?? He'd be a bit nervous now wouldnt he, coached by a cop and surrounded by bikies. Stuffed either way!!
Bit of a conflict there PurpleHills, might have to leave that to others although I'd be very very surprised. And there are no bikies at the club thank god !!

TheBigV said:
Tatura have finally signed a recruit Hayden Heta ex Wodonga ruckman.

No they haven't....Heta is talking with Wodonga tonight, it's believed he'll tell the Bulldogs of his decision.

The reigning O and M premier will try all it can to keep him.

IF Tat thinks Hayden Heta is going to solve all their problems they are delusional.
Hayden is a handy player at best, but, I concede, has scope for improvement.
He was former Wodonga coach Richard Bence's "project player" for two seasons playing in the shadow of Paul Nugent _ who is a gun by the way.
Heta is tall, but doesn't take a lot of marks and is not the greatest kick of the ball I've ever seeen.
He represented the O and M last year, but the match committee in their wisdom left him on the bench for an entire game.

Jock you are correct.....I was a bit premature (not for the first time in my life) Hayden has decided not to sign for Tat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back