Goulburn Valley FL - 2011 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh fonz is all signed up by united again which is a good get for them to minimise the loss of eagle a bit i spose!! As for D. Yze playin for cats im still sure that is true niko87 but who knows perry could be wheelin and dealin for the yze,s to play in the ted whitten legends game for a 1000 each???? Lochie Veale rumoured to have signed at shepp swans again for 2011, good get for them as a key position player for them this year might be hard to come by!! Have echuca picked up anymore or are they done?? Is C. Egan playin there again?:D

Expect dawes to play ff for united-if he does could still kick 80 odd goals. The Yze's are all set at the cats apparantly. Have heard that Echuca have picked some some quality and that Egan will definitely be at Echuca

Expect dawes to play ff for united-if he does could still kick 80 odd goals. The Yze's are all set at the cats apparantly. Have heard that Echuca have picked some some quality and that Egan will definitely be at Echuca

Only heard about Archard....any other names?

Good luck mate-echuca footy club

”The loss of three players to Gunbower-Leitchville is disappointing but in reality the players that have gone would have had limited opportunities. I reckon we might be very aggressive in targeting those types of clubs in the future for recruiting.”

SOUR GRAPES RINGO? WOULD OF THOUGHT THAT ECHUCA WOULD BE SEEING THESE BOYS OFF, WISHING THEM THE BEST OF LUCK FOR 2011 AND HOPING TO SEE THEM BACK IN 2012... NOT SURE THAT WOULD BE THE CASE AFTER READING THAT THEY ONLY HAD LIMITED OPPORTUNITIES: EVEN BEFORE THE SEASON BEGINS?

IM NOT SURE THE FINAL QUOTE EITHER? ACTUALLY IM NOT SURE IF THERE IS MANY/IF ANYONE THAT COULD PLAY FOR ECHUCA AT LEITCHVILLE GUNBOWER BUT I WOULD SUGGEST THAT LEITCHVILLE WOULD BE RECRUITING FROM ECHUCA VERY AGGRESSIVELY IN THE FUTURE IF ANYBODY FROM THEIR CLUB READS THIS.....

Yeh fonz is all signed up by united again which is a good get for them to minimise the loss of eagle a bit i spose!! As for D. Yze playin for cats im still sure that is true niko87 but who knows perry could be wheelin and dealin for the yze,s to play in the ted whitten legends game for a 1000 each???? Lochie Veale rumoured to have signed at shepp swans again for 2011, good get for them as a key position player for them this year might be hard to come by!! Have echuca picked up anymore or are they done?? Is C. Egan playin there again?:D

Have Heard Durbrige has found himself a new home over at Euroa. And if what i hear is true will be one of the top paid players in the league.
Should be an interesting first game of the season when the swans take on euroa!

Footy Fan wasn't Durbridge heading over Horsham way in a coaching role or something??? Little surprised about Euroa mentioned as his new club???

i think you may have your wires crossed there, i believe this is the Daniel Maher that played in Tats reserves premership in 2009, he is returning after having a year off.
He is a gun, though getting on a bit now though, and Tat's new coach doesnt just go looking for peanuts either. Daniels would be one of the top coaches in Victoria, top 3 i reckon. He will bring so much to Tat this season, look out for these guys come finals

He is a gun, though getting on a bit now though, and Tat's new coach doesnt just go looking for peanuts either. Daniels would be one of the top coaches in Victoria, top 3 i reckon. He will bring so much to Tat this season, look out for these guys come finals

Road Worker is your Mum playing on the computer again :D:D

Sorry Duff, she gets a little carried away at times :thumbsu:
Hows training coming along, who have you got in practice games.....

Who have you boys got cocker. The lions have East Burwood and Northcote Park not sure on the other one, im hearing your numbers are good.Have you opened up your Turkey account in Tat yet hahahaha

Who have you boys got cocker. The lions have East Burwood and Northcote Park not sure on the other one, im hearing your numbers are good.Have you opened up your Turkey account in Tat yet hahahaha

Great man, have not had the oppurtunity to open any accounts haha, just yet, mind you i do need to shut down my TAB account.
We play Wodonga, Sandhurst, and Northcote champ, numbers are good and enjoying it mate, hows Rob Inness going, fittest bloke at the club hes telling me, and captain Schottner to tie the knot.

Great man, have not had the oppurtunity to open any accounts haha, just yet, mind you i do need to shut down my TAB account.
We play Wodonga, Sandhurst, and Northcote champ, numbers are good and enjoying it mate, hows Rob Inness going, fittest bloke at the club hes telling me, and captain Schottner to tie the knot.

Has he even been sighted on the track yet? Couple of times Ive had a look he aint been there :confused:

Thought he would have brought the company by now, our sales have plummeted since he left Cairns.:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Durbridge Joins Euroa not the sort of headline was expecting to see! Will they bridge the gap to the 6 this year or will it take a bit more recruitment/weakening of other teams in order for this to happen?

Euroa will surprise a few this year don't worry about that. Should improve a lot on 2010. Not sure if finals are on the cards just yet though.

Any Rochy people give us an update on how there town and football oval is going?

As you probably know, the oval is located just on the Campaspe River. From what I've heard, the oval was about 1m under water, which is a shame because a lot of work went into fixing it up just a couple of years ago.

According to the Campaspe News, players will be training out at Lockington under former Rochy player Kahl Oliver and out at Rushworth where there are a few ex-Rochy players.

As you probably know, the oval is located just on the Campaspe River. From what I've heard, the oval was about 1m under water, which is a shame because a lot of work went into fixing it up just a couple of years ago.

According to the Campaspe News, players will be training out at Lockington under former Rochy player Kahl Oliver and out at Rushworth where there are a few ex-Rochy players.

The boys were training on the Windridge oval (bottom oval in Rochy) on Monday night and main oval is starting to look pretty good again. Heard they will start to play cricket on the main oval in the next week or two, so should be ok for the footy season hopefully.

whats this i hear round town of ex-essendon forward gary moorcroft joining Shepparton as an asssistant to byers??:confused:

The boys were training on the Windridge oval (bottom oval in Rochy) on Monday night and main oval is starting to look pretty good again. Heard they will start to play cricket on the main oval in the next week or two, so should be ok for the footy season hopefully.

Look at the bright side guys, you've had the oval top dressed for free, courtesy of mother nature..:thumbsu::):)

will laugh so hard if mooroopna dont win the flag, with all the weelin and dealin they've been doin. gonna be so good:D

will laugh so hard if mooroopna dont win the flag, with all the weelin and dealin they've been doin. gonna be so good:D

Good one d*@%head....good on them for having a go!! Great club I reckon, have only heard good things about them. Stick to supporting the Brisbane Lions you tosser...there weelin and deelin got them along way last year!!!

Good one d*@%head....good on them for having a go!! Great club I reckon, have only heard good things about them. Stick to supporting the Brisbane Lions you tosser...there weelin and deelin got them along way last year!!!

they seem to wheel n deal every year just to choke in finals. in country footy anything less then a grandfinal cant be seen as a good year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back