Goulburn Valley FL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrappy game at Tatura Park but close all the way. Tatura did have a few out. Not sure about Euroa.

Not Bad at the Interleague break, Tatura at 4-2 and 3rd when people on here couple of weeks ago said Tatura not living up to the predicted ladder position.

Last edited:
Scrappy game at Tatura Park but close all the way. Tatura did have a few out. Not sure about Euroa.

Not Bad at the Interleague break, Tatura at 4-2 and 3rd when people on here couple of weeks ago said Tatura not living up to the predicted ladder position.

Have come up short against Ky and Echuca Oz...fell Over the Magpies who are 1/5. I was the person who said it and I stand by it. Happy to be proven wrong

Tatura ought to be and are top 3. What is wrong with Euroa oz?

Not sure who you are referencing with 'people on here' ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good on ya Ringo.

Pretty happy with my comment on April 23 and stand by it too

From the results so far there are two stand out teams. Kyabram and Echuca. Both with some strong 'Ins' to come. Tatura will probably finish third but I reckon there is a gap between the top two and whoever are the other four come finals time. That said, as we know, come finals anything can happen?

Have Tatura had the obligatory 10 goal hiding from Kyabram yet?

Are you getting all feisty again oz?

Tatura have beaten Rochy,United,Mooroopna and Euroa...None are in the 6 atm and three of the four definitely won’t be there
In September. If Tat beat Mansfield, Seymour, Shepparton and Benalla in the next four weeks then they deserve to be considered. Beaten no one as yet...Let’s see how the land lies then.

Swans are in good hands....just haven’t got the polish as yet. Echuca very good but got into some bad habits in the Second 1/4. Wheeler didn’t play!

Echuca were really good yesterday just echoing thoughts for mine that it’s Kyabram and Echuca then the rest.
I thought our boys had a real crack. The pressure was good again but as you say just not the polish yet.
Well done

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Tatura have beaten Rochy,United,Mooroopna and Euroa...None are in the 6 atm and three of the four definitely won’t be there
In September. If Tat beat Mansfield, Seymour, Shepparton and Benalla in the next four weeks then they deserve to be considered. Beaten no one as yet...Let’s see how the land lies then.

Mansfield got beaten by Mooroopna who Tat beat by 102 points
Seymour won by a point agianst Mooroopna who Tat beat by 102 points
Shepp Bears nearly got done by Shepp United couple of week ago only fell over the line late in the final corner
Benalla got beaten by Mansfield who got beaten by Mooroopna etc

Yes, Ky is clearing on Top. Echuca is in front of the rest but clearly after Kyabram, the most inform team is Tatura seeing they have won 4 on the trot(Might not be good competition but it is a far better even competition than the last 3 years

I hope Tat really does prove you wrong Ringo because that was a harsh call 2 rounds in(Seeing Tat play the best 2 teams in the Comp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back