Goulburn Valley FL 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Was told today that Mooroopna played with too many points on weekend and league investigating it. Has anyone heard this? My source usually reliable but usually hear of this stuff on

Interesting to read. If they have gone over the points system then they would forfeit their match points which would then give Seymour the go ahead for

Very interesting with the points
i have heard Euroa, Rochester, Seymour and Mooroopna have all made mistakes with the points, no one has won a game being over the points but a few mistakes have been made.
Unlike Murch in the KDL that are playing finals and won games over the points during the year.
Been advised by a couple of prominent mooroopna people that they haven’t gone over there points allocated so Ky and Seymour can stop getting exited 😂

Never fronted the tribunal mate I’m told he accepted a one week set penalty that was offered to him Echuca will certainly miss the big fella this week
My bad! Going to be a challenge for Echuca this week. Hopefully Ben Reid returns. No Morris, Sam Reid and possibly Valentine weakens them significantly. Liam Tenace will have to go through the ruck and he is very talented. Nevertheless , with no Morris dropping back it makes Mansfield's task easier.

My bad! Going to be a challenge for Echuca this week. Hopefully Ben Reid returns. No Morris, Sam Reid and possibly Valentine weakens them significantly. Liam Tenace will have to go through the ruck and he is very talented. Nevertheless , with no Morris dropping back it makes Mansfield's task easier.

Finals are often decided by who has the healthier list. Ky have 6 out of there starting 18. Not sure on other teams but it would seem Mansfield are very close to full strength. They won’t get a better chance to knock off Echuca than this week. Arnold and Christopher will be a handful down forward and their midfield is as deep as anyones.
Still think there back half is their weakness but the wide ground at Seymour will suit the way they play as they have good leg speed. Should be a cracker.

Finals are often decided by who has the healthier list. Ky have 6 out of there starting 18. Not sure on other teams but it would seem Mansfield are very close to full strength. They won’t get a better chance to knock off Echuca than this week. Arnold and Christopher will be a handful down forward and their midfield is as deep as anyones.
Still think there back half is their weakness but the wide ground at Seymour will suit the way they play as they have good leg speed. Should be a cracker.

Been advised by a couple of prominent mooroopna people that they haven’t gone over there points allocated so Ky and Seymour can stop getting exited 😂
We are excited to play euroa mate
Espically at tatura

I think Morris hasn’t excepted the one week on offer and is fronting the tribunal, brave move , have a look a the vision, don’t know what defence Echuca have but good luck

I think Morris hasn’t excepted the one week on offer and is fronting the tribunal, brave move , have a look a the vision, don’t know what defence Echuca have but good luck
I haven't seen it but I do believe Curtis Townrow also received two weeks. Footy is a funny game! Everything has been going seamlessly for Echuca this year until now. Morris, Townrow and Sam Reid out and big doubts over Valentine. They desperately need Ben Reid back this week. Premierships are always hard to win and this week is going to be a real challenge for Echuca, at a ground they have often struggled at.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't seen it but I do believe Curtis Townrow also received two weeks. Footy is a funny game! Everything has been going seamlessly for Echuca this year until now. Morris, Townrow and Sam Reid out and big doubts over Valentine. They desperately need Ben Reid back this week. Premierships are always hard to win and this week is going to be a real challenge for Echuca, at a ground they have often struggled at.

They have basically gone unbeaten all year with limited games from Valentine and Reid. Morris is the big loss for this week, he is pivotal to the way they play and setup.
Has Koenen qualified for Mansfield? I think Rich has, he looked very dangerous on the ball against Ky.

They have basically gone unbeaten all year with limited games from Valentine and Reid. Morris is the big loss for this week, he is pivotal to the way they play and setup.
Has Koenen qualified for Mansfield? I think Rich has, he looked very dangerous on the ball against Ky.
Been saying it for a few weeks now..Corey Rich is a gun and could flip a game on its head unless he is respected.

Looks like the league has investigated this and changed his points! I wonder what the penalty will be? Echuca self reported something like this and was penalised

Looks like the league has investigated this and changed his points! I wonder what the penalty will be? Echuca self reported something like this and was penalised points...
What Echuca self reported was that they played players who weren't officially their players! Not that they had a players points incorrect a fair difference.

I still Echuca can win it even if they get beat this week. They've lost 1 game for the year by a goal when the opposition played out of their skin. Many of the games they Won easily with 4 plus players missing. If they get rolled this week they would be likely to play Rochy or Mooroopna for a chance to play in a Prelim not easy but not all doom or gloom for them I don't think.

Last edited:
Was told today that Mooroopna played with too many points on weekend and league investigating it. Has anyone heard this? My source usually reliable but usually hear of this stuff on this site first!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Not last weekend it was rnd16 v Mansfield

Not last weekend it was rnd16 v Mansfield

Do you think a penalty should just be applied in relation to that game if they over shot the points?? Cant take 4 points off them because they lost that game. Or should they loose points in general?

Do you think a penalty should just be applied in relation to that game if they over shot the points?? Cant take 4 points off them because they lost that game. Or should they loose points in general?

I think a suspended fine would be enough if proven correct as the league should have addressed the issue before now

I still Echuca can win it even if they get beat this week. They've lost 1 game for the year by a goal when the opposition played out of their skin. Many of the games they Won easily with 4 plus players missing. If they get rolled this week they would be likely to play Rochy or Mooroopna for a chance to play in a Prelim not easy but not all doom or gloom for them I don't think.
You know what every club thinks they are beatable now though, if it bleeds you can kill it and Echuca are bleeding as lethal put it in 2001.

You know what every club thinks they are beatable now though, if it bleeds you can kill it and Echuca are bleeding as lethal put it in 2001.
Still favourites atm but if Sam Reid misses the finals, Valentine doesn't get back and Morris gets more than one week, then the gap narrows significantly. I think the loss of Morris is going to be really significant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back