Goulburn Valley FL 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

You are asking a lot of the GV here!!!!!!
I mean, they’ve only had about 3 weeks to get it sorted. At the conclusion of each count it should’ve been a press of the button and it’s there for all to see. As you say, maybe I’m just asking a bit too much!

I mean, they’ve only had about 3 weeks to get it sorted. At the conclusion of each count it should’ve been a press of the button and it’s there for all to see. As you say, maybe I’m just asking a bit too much!
All the Votes used to be included in the GV Grand Final weekender ( still might be) I haven't seen any League putting all the votes up on their Facey page though .

They couldn’t get names right last night, how would they go putting it all up on social media

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the Votes used to be included in the GV Grand Final weekender ( still might be) I haven't seen any League putting all the votes up on their Facey page though .
Murray League did. In 2022 I would’ve thought it’s a no brainer, as opposed to hard printing it in the weekender, 6 days after the event.

They couldn’t get names right last night, how would they go putting it all up on social media

Who was the bloke hosting the night? Seemed to really struggle? The whole thing just seemed really awkward?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rochy losing Dan Russell and Nathan Kay to Elmore by Elmore’s FB page.

Dan Russell has been excellent for the club over 4-5 years. Good luck to him. Nathan Kay as a Rochy junior can make his own decisions and if that means going to a district league in his early 20's then good luck to him also. Hopefully he will find his way back sometime in the future.

Dan Russell has been excellent for the club over 4-5 years. Good luck to him. Nathan Kay as a Rochy junior can make his own decisions and if that means going to a district league in his early 20's then good luck to him also. Hopefully he will find his way back sometime in the future.
Does the Kay one hurt? Can I just ask why would you head to Elmore, who I reckon won't make finals next year in the hdfl, and play under a coach not as good as Watson, unless he's an assistant coach, when you're a pretty promising footballer in your early 20s? Does he have any connections to Elmore?
Rochy have lost Kay, Russell and Shaun atley already, with Wren as an in next year

Does the Kay one hurt? Can I just ask why would you head to Elmore, who I reckon won't make finals next year in the hdfl, and play under a coach not as good as Watson, unless he's an assistant coach, when you're a pretty promising footballer in your early 20s? Does he have any connections to Elmore?
Rochy have lost Kay, Russell and Shaun atley already, with Wren as an in next year

Told his partner plays for Elmore and would imagine the $$$ would be pretty handy also.
Hamilton, Marrone and Wren all only played 1 game in 2022. Hopefully should all be back early in the year. Throw in Henderson and Dingwall who both did acls early on aswell but their return date would be less clear.
Looks like they need to recruit a few though to catch the top teams.

Hearing the start time for senior game tomorrow has been changed to 320? Does anyone know if this is true? Seems a bit odd?

Don’t believe CJ and the Harpers signed yet either

Remove this Banner Ad

Back