Goulburn Valley FL 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Most of their recruits have been over 30, reckon they need some pace added, aiming for 24-28 year olds, should have plenty of points

Would be quicker than most 24-28 year olds in the league. Ky have a lot of experience in 28+ and also lots of 18-22 year olds. From the outside it doesn’t appear as if they have a heap of 22-28 year olds at the moment. Hilly? Bootz?

Would be quicker than most 24-28 year olds in the league. Ky have a lot of experience in 28+ and also lots of 18-22 year olds. From the outside it doesn’t appear as if they have a heap of 22-28 year olds at the moment. Hilly? Bootz?
Yep you would be right
Although herb keogh and denehey in that bracket
A couple more would be handy
But our young guns will get mire games and experience which secure our future
Chippa was always coming home to continue with ky
Not sure on his age

A couple of the lower sides United and Tatura. Haven’t heard much about them, is there going to be much improvement.
From what we’ve seen so far it would appear other bottom 8 sides in Benalla, Shepp Bears and Shepp swans are well ahead of them at this stage.

A couple of the lower sides United and Tatura. Haven’t heard much about them, is there going to be much improvement.
From what we’ve seen so far it would appear other bottom 8 sides in Benalla, Shepp Bears and Shepp swans are well ahead of them at this stage.
Tatura at least have a coach Unless I've missed it, United are still on the search, thus on the back foot with recruiting. I did hear a whisper a few of their boys were coming back from VFL and Metro leagues but I don't know the details.

Tatura at least have a coach Unless I've missed it, United are still on the search, thus on the back foot with recruiting. I did hear a whisper a few of their boys were coming back from VFL and Metro leagues but I don't know the details.
United have grabbed a few locally which is a good effort without a Coach in place. Sounds like Stroobants will be at South Bendigo so Rochy will need to recruit a few to play finals again next year you'd think.

Im hearing Rochy are losing a fair chunk of their list. Jansen, the two Atleys and the two Harpers plus Russell and Kay who have gone to Elmore. If true thats a long way back for the Tigers.

Im hearing Rochy are losing a fair chunk of their list. Jansen, the two Atleys and the two Harpers plus Russell and Kay who have gone to Elmore. If true thats a long way back for the Tigers.
Wow not good for the tigers some quality going out there.
Hopefully for the Demons they can get a good coach through the doors soon.

Thoughts with the Seymour and Rochy communities and obviously the football clubs.

Fair chance Mansfield maybe the only GV team place that won’t be under threat 🥲

I’ve been helping in Rochy. And geez it’s times like this when team work really comes to the fore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

47e356750050b5df6549bf855facd807.png

Rochy oval got a good top dressing and water unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back