Goulburn Valley FL 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Garsides gone ?
Maybe you actually know more than you show Hill! I reckon they will see plenty of JD, and some other recruits to follow no doubt. Definitely in need of a key back. I wonder if Pendlebury is a chance.. Jacob Gleeson back from injury will be a huge boost, was leading their B&F before his foot injury.

Former GV representative Nick Warnock signs with White hills & much talked about Marty Hore signed with Williamstown.

Last edited:
Maybe you actually know more than you show Hill! I reckon they will see plenty of JD, and some other recruits to follow no doubt. Definitely in need of a key back. I wonder if Pendlebury is a chance.. Jacob Gleeson back from injury will be a huge boost, was leading their B&F before his foot injury.
Your Seymour V Euroa showdown might be a cracker in 2023 Ultra!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you heard something ultra re Pendlebury?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Any one interested in watching arguably the best Gvl side in the last 30 years have a look at Paul Hawkes 1995 premiership side demolish Echuca by 13 goals players like Ty Esler / 2 serras / 2 Gayfers / Garry stevens / Alister Bourke / Alper / Ryan / ect ect
Just punch in gvfl grand finals on Vimeo there are a few other granny’s on there also worth watching

Any one interested in watching arguably the best Gvl side in the last 30 years have a look at Paul Hawkes 1995 premiership side demolish Echuca by 13 goals players like Ty Esler / 2 serras / 2 Gayfers / Garry stevens / Alister Bourke / Alper / Ryan / ect ect
Just punch in gvfl grand finals on Vimeo there are a few other granny’s on there also worth watching
How would this tat side stack up against the dynasty’s of ky and Seymour?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back