Goulburn Valley FL 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like united got up, pretty big turnaround for the club, didn't have a coach till late
Watched the first half

It was some very very ordinary football.

Tough conditions, wind and drizzle

Will also be having a look at the derby with both sides improving their lists I think Shepp might just get them just hope it’s a good close contest
SU got hold of Shepp in the last Q in a game where they were locked for 3 Q .!It was quite entertaining with a few expected spot fires between these 2 rivals the ground In really good Nick good crowd in attendance with no one leaving early as United only sealed it the last 5 or 6 minutes l came away disappointed with Shepp but impressed with Uniteds endeavour in that last quarter United Jayden Margo is a jet along with some classy recruits

SU got hold of Shepp in the last Q in a game where they were locked for 3 Q .!It was quite entertaining with a few expected spot fires between these 2 rivals the ground In really good Nick good crowd in attendance with no one leaving early as United only sealed it the last 5 or 6 minutes l came away disappointed with Shepp but impressed with Uniteds endeavour in that last quarter United Jayden Margo is a jet along with some classy recruits
Sounds like united might scare some sides, good to see

Given what United paid for Magro he'd want to be a jet.

Has a laser left foot and is quick

Only if they wear scary masks 😉

None of the top 6 or 8 would be remotely concerned purely based off yesterday.
You stated you only watched the first half mate and I’ll agree the standard was below par but it certainly went up a notch in the second half A lot of people had United as bottom rung easy beats that I don’t think will be the case any way early times yet

Only if they wear scary masks 😉

None of the top 6 or 8 would be remotely concerned purely based off yesterday.
I thought it was a great game highly physical in slippery conditions but with some great highlights and goals kicked as well. I thought it served notice don't presume to much because the bottom teams from 2022 have recruited well & have young guys who are getting better. Well Done to United for their work over the summer and the Win last night and the Bears have plenty to work with as well & will have some good Wins I'd say. Don't be surprised if Tat give Echuca a good run today.

Any updates on the benalla and Seymour game?
Watched the first
I thought it was a great game highly physical in slippery conditions but with some great highlights and goals kicked as well. I thought it served notice don't presume to much because the bottom teams from 2022 have recruited well & have young guys who are getting better. Well Done to United for their work over the summer and the Win last night and the Bears have plenty to work with as well & will have some good Wins I'd say. Don't be surprised if Tat give Echuca a good run today.
it looks like Tatura are in for a long year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you helping find recruits for tat fly?
6 scoring shots to over 30, Echuca played with 27 points, with only 2 players not one pointers

The reality is, Echuca get the footballing cream of border towns with a population in excess of 20k. Long term, most GVFL clubs are going to find it extremely difficult to compete with them. Clubs like Tatura, Rochy, and in time Euroa, are no chance.

While Euroa have sponsors that are multi million business’s they will do alright

Remove this Banner Ad

Back