Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

We can put a line through Benalla and United. The rest are still live possibilities.
seymour can probably cop a line as well. rebuild year of the lions, looking at their squad last week looks like only 8 regular senior players from previous years. finishing 2nd, out in straight sets, down to bottom handful is tough goin.

Who do we think are some guys that could be in the GV side? Any smokies?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Gv has a lot of good young rising stars coming through that could help get GV back dominating for years too come but they need time

Let's hope old mate bush fly, doc, fat cat, thermos seeks some help
Old Bush Fly/Old Fat Cat has a real hatred for Rochester ... never got to the bottom of it to be honest. I chalk it down to a failed job application or experience as an opponent.
A few new posters are happy to pot me for supporting Rochester ... what about declaring your own loyalties? Old Olay demonstrated his knowledge when he suggested Echuca were finished and Shepp United would dominate prior to Round 1. That went well! 😳

Old Bush Fly/Old Fat Cat has a real hatred for Rochester ... never got to the bottom of it to be honest. I chalk it down to a failed job application or experience as an opponent.
A few new posters are happy to pot me for supporting Rochester ... what about declaring your own loyalties? Old Olay demonstrated his knowledge when he suggested Echuca were finished and Shepp United would dominate prior to Round 1. That went well! 😳
Looks like gv clubs are no longer using he's services and he's got some work in the ovens and king league, where he's doing he's ventriloquist act on the forum there

It's always good when the new accounts start arguing with themselves too..
You're upfront with your allegiance to Rochy. It sure as heck beats sniping, on an anonymous footy forum, no less.
Hopefully, they can take it right up to Echuca.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's always good when the new accounts start arguing with themselves too..
You're upfront with your allegiance to Rochy. It sure as heck beats sniping, on an anonymous footy forum, no less.
Hopefully, they can take it right up to Echuca.
Hey there 'Jet. I doubt the Tigers will get near Echuca this week. Echuca are too strong and while Echuca can afford 4-5 top players out ... Rochy can not.. That said, fingers crossed.

Hey there 'Jet. I doubt the Tigers will get near Echuca this week. Echuca are too strong and while Echuca can afford 4-5 top players out ... Rochy can not.. That said, fingers crossed.
Maybe they need to invite dirty into the rooms for a pressmen speech and the us against them mentality which has made rochy be able to compete against bigger towns

The O&ML will win by 10 goals. They are on another level these days!
Agree mate that’s how much we have slipped Gone are the days when we had guns crossing over to the O+ M for a year or 2 winning medals, goal kicking , B+Fs ect I’ll name a few Stulldrier , Cooper , Lucas , Ash , Byers , Harrop Kirby good memories mate 😞

Agree mate that’s how much we have slipped Gone are the days when we had guns crossing over to the O+ M for a year or 2 winning medals, goal kicking , B+Fs ect I’ll name a few Stulldrier , Cooper , Lucas , Ash , Byers , Harrop Kirby good memories mate 😞
Did we hear how Winter-Irving went at Myrlteford (I think) and obviously Wheeler has been a good player over the ast few years.

Did we hear how Winter-Irving went at Myrlteford (I think) and obviously Wheeler has been a good player over the ast few years.

Winter Irving is at the Wodonga dogs with his mate O’Sullivan fyi

Too many of your alter egos to live inside my head Bush Fly. But play on!

Ps who do you and yours actually support?

I’m a loyal follower of the cats (hence the name) but have some good mates children playing for the Murray bombers, so I keep a close eye there.

Happy for you to pot the cats, could even have a box on the game between the tigs and cats, bit of friendly competition mate!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back