Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree Trent. Could push 100 points. I hope not but don’t have a good feeling for the tigers

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think the tigers make it tough. Still definitely Echuca W but won’t be as easy as others think.

My boys dismantle Tat by a lot, big DJ to hit double figures, 11 tomorrow. Meow.

Happy game day gents.

Shepp - 26
MRP - 44
Echuca - 62
Seymour - 24
Swans - 30
Mansfield - 3 points (game of the round)

Thermos hot take - Ant Andronacki to kick 5 and bog honours.

Rochester - the Locals documentary is on Fox Sport at 10.20am for anyone interested. Having Fox would also be handy!! 30 min run time

Fantastic doco tongue. I watched yesterday and loved every bit. Thought you might have played a staring role?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I saw no atley I thought how far echuca. The dirty legacy lives on at rochy, grow a leg against their big town rival echuca and win against rhe odds. The shamrock will be rocking tonight. And for the rest of the league, echuca players only have 2 arms and two legs, if they were that good, they wouldn't be playing at echuca and you can see the side bleeds ala predator

When I saw no atley I thought how far echuca. The dirty legacy lives on at rochy, grow a leg against their big town rival echuca and win against rhe odds. The shamrock will be rocking tonight. And for the rest of the league, echuca players only have 2 arms and two legs, if they were that good, they wouldn't be playing at echuca and you can see the side bleeds ala predator

Just splendid for the league. It’s what we needed!

How many atleys to come back in silver?
My understanding is three. But I live 190 km away so by no means an insider. Shaun is listed as No# 8 in the footy guide I picked up at Rochy v Tatura is my only evidence.

Johnno would know better. I know that apart from the Atley boys Rochy were missing McCarty, Wren, there ruckman Lochie Watson, Hugh Hamilton. Not sure of the status of Marrone. Did pre-season but has not played.

Some serious A graders in that lot.

need more faith in the Rochester tigers football club silver tongue. From all reports they were awesome. Were you at the game?
Hey there 'Jet. I doubt the Tigers will get near Echuca this week. Echuca are too strong and while Echuca can afford 4-5 top players out ... Rochy can not.. That said, fingers crossed.

Sorry boys did my football tips a bit late. Here they are

12 points bears

MRP by 67

Rochester tigers 13 points

Seymour by 55

Shepp swans by 16

Mansfield by 29

My understanding is three. But I live 190 km away so by no means an insider. Shaun is listed as No# 8 in the footy guide I picked up at Rochy v Tatura is my only evidence.

Johnno would know better. I know that apart from the Atley boys Rochy were missing McCarty, Wren, there ruckman Lochie Watson, Hugh Hamilton. Not sure of the status of Marrone. Did pre-season but has not played.

Some serious A graders in that lot.

Shaun atley could be a sneaky chance I’ve been told. Joe atley very seriously injured at the moment so could still be a few more weeks away. Jacob atley out with a slight hammy.
Marrone announced to the group on Thursday that he is retiring due to advice about his knee. Big loss, had done the full preseason. Pretty good cv to finish up on so at a young age.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back