Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Echuca decimated by injury with 5 changes this week. Prout back to Carlton VFL also. Mansfield big chance this week, eventually you can’t cover everyone so big test for the Murray Bombers.

Agree with this. I think the cracks in the Echuca team are becoming harder and harder to cover. Transition period at the bombers. Older guys are just hanging on and the younger bracket is now just finding their feet. At full strength they are unstoppable but seem a fair way off that at the moment.

Thermos Hot tip: Mansfield get the choccies over an undermanned Echuca

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Agree with this. I think the cracks in the Echuca team are becoming harder and harder to cover. Transition period at the bombers. Older guys are just hanging on and the younger bracket is now just finding their feet. At full strength they are unstoppable but seem a fair way off that at the moment.

Thermos Hot tip: Mansfield get the choccies over an undermanned Echuca

Tigers to beat the Cats

Seymour have Ky - the cats - then your mob mate are they are chance in winning a couple of those ?? Mundy should straighten them up a little also. Any way ts going to be a real dog fight for some come towards season end ,can’t wait in seeing how it all shapes out
Hard to say but if they are as decimated with player departures as some on here have suggested it would be hard as the Cats and Tigers continue to build. onthehill24 suggesting Kyabram have plenty to return yet so at least one win would be imperative for their chances.

Does the GV hierarchy know they are hosting an interleague match at end of month against an opponent that has had its squad out for over a week and already had one training run together with players jumping out of trees to play after Joe Richards got picked to make his debut for Collingwood?

Does the GV hierarchy know they are hosting an interleague match at end of month against an opponent that has had its squad out for over a week and already had one training run together with players jumping out of trees to play after Joe Richards got picked to make his debut for Collingwood?
Simple answer: your mob will thrash our mob. Extended answer: The hierarchy are rubbish.

The om need to play geelong now if it's a one off game, play it at gmhba

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The om need to play geelong now if it's a one off game, play it at gmhba

Great point Trent. I’m fairly detached from Geelong Football League but you continue to hear good things. I think it would be a better match up for the O&M if they are serious. Alphabet stadium would also be a fantastic venue to drive interest.

I know the cats were light on today but Rochy were very impressive. They dominated the centre clearances and ran in waves which completely overwhelmed a lacklustre Mooroopna outfit.

Swans were awesome early. Shepp under pressure and missed targets. Shepp got themselves going with better ball movement. Swans kept fighting and hit the front again late, but couldn’t finish.
Ash Holland and Luke Smith were the difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes that’s about right inner great game of footy really enjoyed it the swans certainly had their chances .Disappointing that big Koka,,,, didn’t play as was looking forward in him and Holland locking horns but once again they lose another one by under a goal there 4th for season , the swans are playing good footy but not winning

Remove this Banner Ad

Back