Great win Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 9, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Congrats on the hard fought win, great to see a coach like Voss have such an influence on the way you guys go about it. Still a bit disappointed we couldn't get the great man down to Carlton to be honest.

Hoping that all of your players get up next weekend for the good of the finals series. I went and saw the Dogs today and wasn't overly impressed, if you can keep most of your players on the field you should be a real chance :thumbsu:

thanks buddy, you guys were incredibly unlucky, one more goal would probably have done the trick, but what goes around comes around as they say.

Good game. Brown and Bradshaw absolutely dominated us yet again, very lucky to have both of them up forward. Brown is a great captain, has such a presence on the field.

Yep, good win for Brisbane, I guess considering you finished higher on the ladder etc.. You deserved to win one more than us, still very pissed off and upset about the game, but could just imagine how high you would all be feeling. Enjoy it

Congrats to the Brisbane Lions on a great comeback and beating Carlton. Your captain is a true inspiration... and a few others like Simon Black aren't bad either!

All the best next week.

While i'm also gutted it was a great win by your boys last night.

The game was gone but you came back with awesome football

And Black is an absolute champion, got me beat why he isn't an all Australian.

Once again, great win and best of luck in the remainder of the finals

Wow, gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised by the number of gracious carlton supporters. I guess it is easy to get blinded by some of the idiot supporters around here. Kudos guys.

Happy it was Brisbane if it had to be anyone, likeable players and likeable fans.

Was a great game of football.

Wow, gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised by the number of gracious carlton supporters. I guess it is easy to get blinded by some of the idiot supporters around here. Kudos guys.

Problem is it's the d head supporters who give everyone else a bad name. Thanks to the sporting Carlton supporters who have posted here it takes grace to be so after a loss like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back