Greece

Remove this Banner Ad

From what I've read they are selling the Piraeus Port Authority which runs the port.
The Chinese already use it heavily, and their plan is to invest hundreds of millions into expanding it (physically) and bringing in new equipment and turning it basically the major port for Chinese goods exported to the EU.

But over all, nah it's not a good thing when a nation is forced to sell it's infrastructure, or control/management of it's infrastructure to foreigners. No matter what the price they pay. This is as stupid as selling the management of 40 regional airports to some German swine and as bad as selling control of Darwins port to the Chinese.

We are living in seriously messed up times with unchecked globalization and political correctness, where banks and corporations have more power then democratically elected governments.

We are living in seriously messed up times with unchecked globalization and political correctness, where banks and corporations have more power then democratically elected governments.
Unchecked political correctness? What are you on about? How does a racist joke makinf a few people uncomfortable mean that banks have more power than governments?

Unchecked political correctness? What are you on about? How does a racist joke makinf a few people uncomfortable mean that banks have more power than governments?

What joke? I've got no idea what you are talking about. There may very well be a joke somewhere racist or not that you're referring to but it's not what I was talking about.

What joke? I've got no idea what you are talking about. There may very well be a joke somewhere racist or not that you're referring to but it's not what I was talking about.
I am trying to imagine a situation where comment about political correctness is relevant. I can't.

Political correctness relates to people objecting to being misrepresented, like in a racist joke - it was an example.

Now can you explain what on earth this means:

I never said political correctness has anything to do with banks.

I was talking about the world being messed up.

Last edited:
Yep, by "unchecked globalization and political correctness". Which is complete and utter BS.

What the hell is your problem?

Yes, those are two things which I view as having contributed to a messed up world along with banks and corporations.

What don't you understand?

What the hell is your problem?

Yes, those are two things which I view as having contributed to a messed up world along with banks and corporations.

What don't you understand?
It's perfectly clear what I don't understand. Just as it is clear that you are avoiding the question. How is "political correctness" contributing to either bank & corporation control and/or to a "messed up world"?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Christ all mighty you are dense. How am I avoiding the question? I've answered your stupidity three times now. It's not my fault that you cant comprehend the obvious fact that you have misread something and cant let it go.

How is "political correctness" contributing to either bank & corporation control
I never said it did. You did. Go have that conversation with your self in front of a mirror and leave me the * alone weirdo.

Hahaha. You must really think poorly of people's intelligence.

The bit in bold is what FPPF cut out, while continuing to avoid the question...
How is "political correctness" contributing to either bank & corporation control and/or to a "messed up world"?
I think we can safely say FPPF can't actually think of a way to blame "political correctness" for much of anything.

lol what a dumby, let me clarify it for the FOURTH time..

Here's what I said that's gotten the attention of this weirdo..

Three things I think have contributed to a messed up world.. globalization, political correctness, and banks and corporations having it over democratically elected governments.
I never said nor implied those three things are connected.
Nor did I say they are the only three things. Those three things are only in my opinion.
You interpreted what I said wrong, not my problem especially after I've clarified it for you four times now.

Now if you want to disagree that any or all of those three things have contributed to the ****ed up world we live in, then by all means, send me a PM and we can discuss it.
Otherwise STFU and get a life.

Having globalization and political correctness side by side would suggest you don't know how at least one works.
No, you don't geddit. We're all dumbies.

Just because FPPF wrote a post about "when a nation is forced to sell it's infrastructure, or control/management of it's infrastructure to foreigners". Which referred to "globalization... where banks and corporations have more power then democratically elected governments".

The bit in the "..." where he said "and political correctness" isn't connected to the rest of the post. It's just a separate complaint which he will expand upon at another time, but not now, because I'm a "dumby" and a "weirdo".

Having globalization and political correctness side by side would suggest you don't know how at least one works.

I'm not going to say any more on the matter, he thought I meant something else that I explained I didn't. As far as I'm concerned the matters closed, if he wants to keep being a clown he can go ahead and have the last say.

This thread is about the country Greece and primarily it's financial/economic woes.

Interesting interview with Yanis Varoufakis

http://www.democracynow.org/2016/4/28/yanis_varoufakis_bailouts_of_greece_are

What happened to that money? It wasn’t money for Greece. It was money for the banks," Varoufakis says. "The Greek people took on the largest loan in human history on behalf of German and French bankers." He notes the conditions of the loan "guaranteed our national income would shrink by one-third. So it was impossible to repay that money." He says he opposes taking additional funds until the country’s economy is more stable.

Varoufakis can go * him self as well along with the rest of the politicians and economists over in Europe and Greece. He pushed a false hope that he knew would never amount to anything because of the corruption in political circles and just how compromised it is.
Now he's off running around Europe trying to establish some sort of movement to "change" things. He might have spoken the truth, but if he believed what he was saying and actually cared about his country and it's people, he should have made a stand. Our ancestors are turning in their graves at what compromised sell out pussies our leaders have become.
They are all corrupt sons of bitches part of the same corrupt system that controls Europe.
There's no democracy there anymore, because they killed it.
There's only one way to change things, and that's an armed uprising backed by the armed forces for when the corrupt campaigners bring in foreign mercenaries to protect them selves.

Varoufakis can go **** him self as well along with the rest of the politicians and economists over in Europe and Greece. He pushed a false hope that he knew would never amount to anything because of the corruption in political circles and just how compromised it is.
Now he's off running around Europe trying to establish some sort of movement to "change" things. He might have spoken the truth, but if he believed what he was saying and actually cared about his country and it's people, he should have made a stand. Our ancestors are turning in their graves at what compromised sell out pussies our leaders have become.
They are all corrupt sons of bitches part of the same corrupt system that controls Europe.
There's only one way to change things, and that's an armed uprising backed by the armed forces for when the corrupt campaigners bring in foreign mercenaries to protect them selves.

He genuinely believed that Tsipras would be bold enough to take Oxi for what it was and follow through with it. He did make a stand, but his leader said no to the no.

There's likely to be clashes in the coming days in Athens, as parliament debates pension reforms, and a major 48 hour strike is planned for the same time over it.

The European Commission predicts 2.7% growth next year, unemployment to drop, and the budget deficit to -1.8% next year.
They expect debt to come down in 2017. Inflation from -0.3% to 0.6%, and investments from 0.9% to 11.6%.

Varoufakis can go **** him self as well along with the rest of the politicians and economists over in Europe and Greece. He pushed a false hope that he knew would never amount to anything because of the corruption in political circles and just how compromised it is.

* mate, armed revolution BACKED by the military is how you end up with a military junta.

If you really want change, you need a revolution of the people AGAINST the military and politicians.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back