Greyhound Racing

Remove this Banner Ad

R9 Albion Park is worth tuning into tonight. Match Race series, so dogs are going H2H...
My 3 favourite dogs are all racing in it, so fair to say im keen.
I'm on record saying don't forget the name Sentenced and he is the $2.70 favourite here. Match Race will suit him to an absolute tee and he will clock a fast time no doubt about it. However i can't go past Tommy Shelby at $4.40 he has the runs on the board and clocked 29.74 first up after a month, he will only run faster and probably should be a slight favourite ahead of Sentenced.
Other dog is Frieda Las Vegas who has been racing over 600M & 715M recently and comes back to the 520M, Match race definitly suits him aswell and he will be charging home with the fastest last sectional time, i don't think 520M is his ideal distance though, he likes more.
Magical Hope opening at $11 was silly, backed into $7.50 and he is the other dog to watch for, only trouble is he is racing Tommy Shelby and will be battling to find the bunny.

Should be very intriguing.

R5 Lismore - Barsandi $2

Only a handful of starts but already showed enormous potential. Great speed out the box, should continue its winning run here.

Warragul r2 - laid the fave at like 2.20 - then checked my account post race and said it was void.
That’s odd. Fav won and wasn’t as if it was deemed a no race. Sometimes the lure can screw up and the race is void but don’t think that happened here.

R8 Albion Park
Barsandi $5 with a booster

should be shorter.Ticks a lot of boxes, only query is the first Start at the track, however I think this variable gets blown out of proportion.
GL if you tail shoould give a good sight

Like #6 Akachi in Race 8 at Mandurah to place.

Veteran but runs a lot of places...and in 302 m dash anything can happen....$4.80 with Bet Deluxe to place.

A couple of value bets for Saturday's events at Wentworth Park: Farmor Beach at $15 on b365 is every chance for the Easter Egg, good quality dog with times at Albion Park which would equate to roughly 29.4 at Wenty gets his chance in box #1. In the Association Cup Final I like Burn Time at $17, second best dog in the race for mine and can take it out if Stanley Road has any trouble working his way through the field.

This may be of interest to some:
This Saturday, on the 10th of April, every single race at Wentworth Park will be commission-free for Betfair Customers.

Every race and every market, for the whole card, commission-free.

It’s a big meeting at Wentworth Park, headlined by the Golden Easter Egg Final and you’ll be able to back and lay into 100% markets for the entire evening.

We’re excited to keep promoting New South Wales Greyhound Racing, announcing earlier this week that we’ll be reducing the MBR on all markets from 6% to 5% later this year.

We’re hoping this is a big success, championed by our customers, so that we can look to offer similar innovations going forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there any consistency to when bookies put their fields up for the dogs? Sometimes you look at the next day's races and there are no fixed odds at all and then other times they're all up and the opening prices are long gone

Greyhound racing is just there for people to give back what they've won on the thoroughbreds during the day.

Betting on greyhounds is cancer and the absolute worst thing anyone can punt on if they actually want to win

In my opinion

Greyhound racing is just there for people to give back what they've won on the thoroughbreds during the day.

Betting on greyhounds is cancer and the absolute worst thing anyone can punt on if they actually want to win

In my opinion

It has taken off in recent years. Since the 4 fourners episode back in 2015/16 and the live baiting scandal, greyhound racing has gone from strength to strength. Stake money is up. Tracks are being redeveloped. It is something of a comeback kid.

It can be toxic in the sense that most races are after dark, and they come thick and fast, anyone with a bit of a gambling issue (such as myself lol) can easily get caught up in all the excitement and get cleaned out.

Best advice I can give is too stick to one track, or look for an angle on dogs that may not be the best chance of winning the race, but can run into a place.

It has taken off in recent years. Since the 4 fourners episode back in 2015/16 and the live baiting scandal, greyhound racing has gone from strength to strength. Stake money is up. Tracks are being redeveloped. It is something of a comeback kid.

It can be toxic in the sense that most races are after dark, and they come thick and fast, anyone with a bit of a gambling issue (such as myself lol) can easily get caught up in all the excitement and get cleaned out.

Best advice I can give is too stick to one track, or look for an angle on dogs that may not be the best chance of winning the race, but can run into a place.

And also, do the form before the race, find your best bet, put some money on it, and then check the online account at the end of the night. Only watch replays and don't watch live racing, because the adrenaline and the excitement reminds me of when i'd hit the dancefloor in my early 20s and one could smell the sweat mixed with floral deodorant. The anticipation of maybe having a random pash was intense.

In my opinion
just tail Jason Lincoln's tips.
Bloke is the greatest tipster i have ever seen.

Anyone with greyhound track info around Aus?

Which track favours first out the box to go on and win?

I know fastest out the traps normally does well in a race but Cannington for example seems to have a high strike rate for those who are first on the bunny to go on and win. Especially over sprint trips. Not many come from back of the pack <380m.

Any other tracks similar?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back