Status
Not open for further replies.

rado

Club Legend
Feb 18, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Just wondering if i shud trade ryan griffen for one of kane cornes, dal santo or kerr? griffen has been doing really well for me so far and i am reluctant to get rid of him? do u guys think i shud get rid of him or hold on to him?

Just wondering if i shud trade ryan griffen for one of kane cornes, dal santo or kerr? griffen has been doing really well for me so far and i am reluctant to get rid of him? do u guys think i shud get rid of him or hold on to him?

I think Griffen will keep improving and i am not too sure u should get rid of him but out of the three i would go with Kornsey. Last week was probably th lowest price he will be at all year so i think he is only going to go up in price. Dal and Kerr have had a few average scores so i think they may go down a bit in the next few weeks so u can do wat im doing and jump on board then. Good luck Rado:)

Why would you waste that extra 100k for something that is pretty much a sideways trade, IMO. Griffen is improving all the time. Stick with him. I bet ya if he scored 100+ this weekend you wouldn't have even thought about it, why does everyone jump off players after one dud week?

look
forget griffen
forget buddy (the clanger king)
its all about steven dodd.
he is the future of the fremantle football club.
another player to keep an eye out for is nick riewoldt whos at $520,000 odd and declining, a much better pick up than a buddy or jono brown

look
forget griffen
forget buddy (the clanger king)
its all about steven dodd.
he is the future of the fremantle football club.
another player to keep an eye out for is nick riewoldt whos at $520,000 odd and declining, a much better pick up than a buddy or jono brown

Well i hope Dodd and Reimers r working 4 u m8;)

haha yep osboune should be working a real treat as well. while were at it y dont we go get anthony rocca. lol remiersubeauty u r a joke:)

haha yep osboune should be working a real treat as well. while were at it y dont we go get anthony rocca. lol remiersubeauty u r a joke:)

dont u worry rado, il be off loading osbourne later in the season for a certain chad cornes

I have the same question about Griffen. It doesn't really look like his price is going to rise much in the near future unless he has a couple of blinders so I'm wondering if now is the time to upgrade.

I'm in a bit of a tricky situation though - to get Kane Cornes, which is who I want, I would have to probably have to trade down Ed Barlow to someone like Pears, Wonna or Ibbotson (if he gets another game this week) to free up about some cash. This would leave me very thin at the back as I'm already starting Spangher (!) on the ground (have Edwards and Proud on the bench being useless).

My other option would be to keep Griffen and Barlow and Upgrade Salopek straight to Kornes, but I'm not sure if Salopek is a little to good to be trading up at this stage - he's steady but not at all spectacular. Would trading him (or Griffen for that matter) be a little too sideways??

Anybody?? I'm leaning towards downgrading Barlow to Ibbotson, aware that Barlow hasn't peaked, but also aware that he's not likely to go up THAT much more......and then Upgrading Griffen to Cornes. I guess I could also trade out Bird who I'm not impressed with, but he could make a bit more cash still than Barlow - and keeping Barlow is appealing since it's easier to upgrade a 300k player to someone good, than a rookie.

I really don't know what to do.

Im also looking to upgrade griffen.... but now am having second thoughts.... my initial plans were to upgrade stevens and griffen this week with the money in my bank to mitchell and k cornes.

Now im thinkin maybe tooooooo sideways???? But my midfield lacks star quailty, as it sits its Dal, Corey, Stevens, Griffen, Houli and Palmer with Bird and Geary on the pine.

What do you guys reckon?? What would an alternative be???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im also looking to upgrade griffen.... but now am having second thoughts.... my initial plans were to upgrade stevens and griffen this week with the money in my bank to mitchell and k cornes.

Now im thinkin maybe tooooooo sideways???? But my midfield lacks star quailty, as it sits its Dal, Corey, Stevens, Griffen, Houli and Palmer with Bird and Geary on the pine.

What do you guys reckon?? What would an alternative be???

Seems like we are in a similar position re our midfields. I'm still thinking I will upgrade Griffen as if I don't get K. Cornes this week, realistically I'm not getting him at all.

yeh im in the exact same boat as u rhino
my midfield consists of gablett, cooney, scotty thompson from adelaide, stanton, griffen, palmer and callan and bird on the bench but i feel like i need a bit more star factor in the middle such as a kornes or dal santo but ive got $450000 left in the bank so its easy to do.
But i still dont want to get rid of him if he's going to keep improving which im not too sure about:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back