Player Watch Harley Reid isnt leading the rising star so far

Remove this Banner Ad

They're all jizzing themselves at the thought of him requesting a trade to their team, without considering they are realistically a 1-in-10 chance(although could probably scrap North/Saints/Richmond as a destination, at this stage), despite history suggesting he remains a one club player.

100%.

Most of them will get their hearts broken. He either stays an Eagle or goes to a big rival.

Then he continues being Harley wearing a big Vic clubs strip they hate.

When we're taking his mental health and family demands into consideration, you need to be respectful and WCE will just need to accept whatever his destination club wants. Even if there are multiple Victorian clubs and he just must select one - perhaps the one that has just recently won a premiership rather than perennial cellar dwellers. You know, for his family.
However Geelong don't give 2fks about mental health based on Tim Kelly, so why would he go to Geelong.

When we're taking his mental health and family demands into consideration, you need to be respectful and WCE will just need to accept whatever his destination club wants. Even if there are multiple Victorian clubs and he just must select one - perhaps the one that has just recently won a premiership rather than perennial cellar dwellers. You know, for his family.
So, go to the club that refused to take a player's mental health and family demands into consideration and whose coach pot-shots ex-players who leave for more opportunity at other clubs?

Got it :thumbsu:

I'd never have him at North with that silly little haircut. I'm not having that.

Nicky Ricky Dicky Dawn Daydreaming GIF by Nickelodeon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, go to the club that refused to take a player's mental health and family demands into consideration and whose coach pot-shots ex-players who leave for more opportunity at other clubs?

I see our WA friends are still grumpy about that one. Then again, the Eagles could have drafted Tim Kelly but didn't, then tried to tap up a first year player since he turned out to be a lot better than they thought.

I see our WA friends are still grumpy about that one. Then again, the Eagles could have drafted Tim Kelly but didn't, then tried to tap up a first year player since he turned out to be a lot better than they thought.
Not really, just calling our the irony of the poster's comments.

Literally everyone in shambles
Not only that Tim Watson tried to back him in a corner. Essientially saying Hey Harley you are homesick how do you deal with it?

Very slimey media. Essientially already painting him as homesick and asking how hard it is. A typical media trap.

Last edited:

Crickets from Vic media? How strange. How odd that will not be on millions of sites in the coming days.

Your slobber is disgusting

I'm already seeing Vic media running an agenda against him staying in WA. One article shows him looking disappointed. I really do hope Eagles win some games and give him 5 years by the end of the season.

For a club that played the mental health card to get Ablett back on the cheap and often has players nominate you and you only, there's a surprising lack of self-awareness in this post.
You mean the guy the AFL stole from us to play in their latest franchise? The guy who we got **** all for? We should have got him back for nothing. The AFL pissed away his best years playing for nothing.

Yes, those family demands that could only be satisfied at one of the two clubs in his home state. Happy we moved him on anyway. He's proven with WCE he was propped up by the Geelong side in his first couple of years. We got Cameron and a flag out of it while WCE disintegrated into dust, thus earning them Harley Reid, who will be gone in two years.

Yes, those family demands that could only be satisfied at one of the two clubs in his home state. Happy we moved him on anyway. He's proven with WCE he was propped up by the Geelong side in his first couple of years. We got Cameron and a flag out of it while WCE disintegrated into dust, thus earning them Harley Reid, who will be gone in two years.
Oof, mountains of salt.

I'm already seeing Vic media running an agenda against him staying in WA. One article shows him looking disappointed. I really do hope Eagles win some games and give him 5 years by the end of the season.
They've been doing the same thing with B King for years, everyone just assumed he would return to Vic, but he's keeps signing as well as delivering on field

On SM-A225F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Cry more.

Crickets from Vic media? How strange. How odd that will not be on millions of sites in the coming days.

Your slobber is disgusting

Tim Watson.

Can I ask a Victorian….why has he endured so very long in the media in Victoria?

I mean, he was a great player for sure….a failed coach though obviously, he has never really been a particularly interesting person to listen to about the game and definitely not one to think outside the box - he’s also unashamedly bias towards his former club and his conduct in the media around his son’s doping ban was just pathetic really - remember those weird ‘Dad and Uncle Brucey’ moments on 7?

Christ.

How is he STILL working?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back