Player Watch Harley Reid isnt leading the rising star so far

Remove this Banner Ad

What parallels exactly? The only talk of him being homesick is coming from Victorian media. The way he tugged his jumper after scoring one of his goals would warm the cockles of every Eagles fan's hearts. Seems to love the club and the way the young players get around each other suggests they are forming quite a bond.

harley-reid-pulling-at-guernsey-after-his-first-goal-v0-ee2bkipiatsc1.jpeg

It obviously can change but this isn't a sign of someone that doesn't want to be here.

I don't care if he leaves but after at least one premiership, 2029-30 or something. Like Christopher Judd. Will be flat if all he wins are a couple of Brownlows..
He'll be the centrepiece that catapults us up the ladder, like Judd, Nic Nat/JK before him and he would know and love that

In hindsight things change fast, Eagles trash in 2001, Grand Final 2005
Eagles garbage in 2010, Grand Final 2015

The mighty and legendary Eagles

When his contract up?
Can see this guy running around the MCG eventually.
Big Vic clubs will throw money at him.

Interesting
There was an article saying he has been missing family.
Sounds salty like those roos fans saying they had the upper hand before the draft because they had 2&3 😂
You could have had him, but your club offered peanuts!

From posting on Instagram recently trying to get his GF to come back to Perth. To jumper tugs.

His actions speak louder then his word when it comes to loving wce.

IMO I'm getting the feeling his trying to get his ducks in a row before signing a long term 10 year deal with wce. That means what happens to Girlfriend and family situation that needs to be ironed out. I think he is really trying to make it work out long term with wce

Sounds salty like those roos fans saying they had the upper hand before the draft because they had 2&3 😂
Glad North didn’t get him. Harley deserved better than playing in front of 500 people for a club that’s done **** all since w***er Carey.

McKercher & Duursma will end up being very good players for us for a long time.
Not worth thinking about the what ifs and should we have tanked etc.

Meanwhile Harley Reid described his recent birthday as "the worst ever"
Id be wanting him to sign sooner rather than later if I were Eagles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad North didn’t get him. Harley deserved better than playing in front of 500 people for a club that’s done heck all since w***er Carey.
No player is bigger than the club
WCE are turning into Harley Reid FC
He does amazing things no doubt but so do 21 other players.

McKercher & Duursma will end up being very good players for us for a long time.
Not worth thinking about the what ifs and should we have tanked etc.

Meanwhile Harley Reid described his recent birthday as "the worst ever"
Id be wanting him to sign sooner rather than later if I were Eagles.
Knew it.... salty 😉

At the end of the day Harley has the right to go where he wants to play, hopefully we can give him the environment, club community and lifestyle to make him want to stay but everyone has the right to change their workplace if it makes them happy or for financial benefits.
I’m going to appreciate him while he’s ours, who knows what the future holds, no point stressing about it.

No player is bigger than the club
WCE are turning into Harley Reid FC
He does amazing things no doubt but so do 21 other players.
Nonsense, it's the media playing those games. The fans know it's about all the kids developing and so do the players, they way Reid and co. got around Ginbey after his goal or Chesser getting around Waterman suggests they enjoy playing together.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back