Dirty_11

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 28, 2014
Beneath the Blue & White
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Shinboners
Just a shout out to the Club for putting on a great day for the kids. The chance for them to interact with the players is great and my two loved it. It is a day the Club does well and hopefully continues to do so into the future.

Here is my daughter showing the skipper how it is done.

5d3971ba98ea107f39d11eb6a02cfbc5.jpg

Just a shout out to the Club for putting on a great day for the kids. The chance for them to interact with the players is great and my two loved it. It is a day the Club does well and hopefully continues to do so into the future.

So what position do you think she'll play in our team? :)

Jack can coach that out of her.

No stop looking at your target. Not enough round the corner. It's supposed to tumble forward. Have faith in our forwards to read the dump kick.

In all seriouslyness it is a great day for the kids to show off in front of their heroes.
Unfortunately couldn't make it this year and glad the weather looked okay.

My two kids absolutely loved it also. Thanks to the players in attendance and to the organisers.

Helping the players retrieve balls while hiding what I know about how they've been referred to on here is a challenge in itself.

The look of shock on players' faces as kids handballed back to their chests rather than their feet was a sight to behold too.

The players were fantastic with the kids. It was funny watching the obviously well known players point out one of the n00bs and ask the kids "who knows who this is?" then hearing the kids scream out names which were way off.

It really was well done by all of the players.

Used to take my boy 20 years ago. Good back then too. Well done to the club.

( even though one FREEZING July day, '99 or '00, christ it was cold. )

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Used to take my boy 20 years ago. Good back then too. Well done to the club.

( even though one FREEZING July day, '99 or '00, christ it was cold. )

I may have been there the same day with Ms Horace. She had a great day but for me arguably the coldest day I ever endured walking around Arden Street trying to keep out of the way of the action. Can still feel it actually.

Highlights for me were when BBB called for 7 kids to follow him to his cone for goalkicking and 40 kids followed leaving Ben Mckay and a few others with no one. The other was Cunners continually referring to Higgo as 'Head.'

Which groups were your kids in Dirty_11? Mine were in groups 1 and 3.

Did they opt for different groups to avoid blocking each other's development TT? #McKayBrothers

It was based on age. If they split the McKay twins based on age they'd be the unluckiest twins on Earth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back