Has anyone any nice things to say about Big Footy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 14, 2002
Back.
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Follow? I dont follow.
* Anyone fall in love on here?

* Anyone meet some great friends on here?

This is my attempt at getting people to say some positive things about BF. Yes the mods (and the posters) have their bad points, but surely there are some good ones too?

Bigfooty has tons of great people who post. :) Everyone I've met from the site I have totally enjoyed spending time with.

Will that do for now. :p

Hard pressed to think of anything nice at present.

Maybe tomorrow.

The Geelong Board, Soccer Board, AFL Board and Cricket Board are all very good boards which I regularly post on.

I have made some really good friends as a result of meeting them off this site.

Most of the people I have come across on here are very good people.

Originally posted by mandy5
Most? That's no longer true for me unfortunately.
Well dear, make that post in the whinging section - this one's looking for positive comments only!

Originally posted by JUBJUB
Oh shucks :p

Who are you again?? :p

Nah, only kidding mate.... always good to chat to you when I wonder over to your spot in the Hickey Stand at Skilled Stadium. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by mandy5
Most? That's no longer true for me unfortunately.

After what I found out today Mandy, I would have to agree with you.

It's a suggestions board. feel free to add positive and/or negative feedback.

"I'm annoyed but I'm not gonna say why" isn't really gonna achieve much here. There's a PM option if you want to protect your identity or anonymity or whatever. But please, if you're going to add stuff here, either put up or shut up!

Originally posted by Appleyard
*Counts to 10... very... slowly...*

It's not like I haven't outlined what I think is wrong with this site, and have just had a cheap shot at the admin. I've aired my concerns, mostly got howled down by the powers that be, so I think there's a problem in that the people running the site don't have the ability to listen to the average poster, because they feel 'above' them.

The Hitman

I guess we can all sit back now and see how it should be done.

Good luck. You are in for an interesting experience.

Originally posted by The Hitman
It's not like I haven't outlined what I think is wrong with this site, and have just had a cheap shot at the admin. I've aired my concerns, mostly got howled down by the powers that be, so I think there's a problem in that the people running the site don't have the ability to listen to the average poster, because they feel 'above' them.

The Hitman

I must say that through reading Hitman's comments here on the suggestions board, he's shown simply that he's disappointed and angry with things here. I respect your comments on this basis, its generated some pretty good open discussion. Perhaps your blunt appraisal up above is just a little too summarised to be seen in its true light!

As Fred said, its is an interesting (to say the least) experience to moderate a message board of any reasonable size, expect the unexpected because it never fails to surprise!

I exclude yourself from that diatribe, Mobbers. You've been quite hospitable and gracious in our PM conversations. It's a shame some of your peers couldn't be the same.

The Hitman

Remove this Banner Ad

Back