• No

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Bonz never had a good reputation

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No, but run whilst you can

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

After the newest suspension for the illustrious OOBs captain I have decided! Adobe_20220204_102254.jpg
A few seasons ago, I was probably the hot property in the SFA

• Premiership FF
  • Fred winner
  • Loved for my banter at the Dragons, didn't really take my gifs "too" far (outside of #grandfinalrematch ♥️)
  • At a club that truly suited my posting style and was loved throughout the competition

Of course, I got bored of being too successful, I wondered (not referencing my time at the Wonders here) if I could potentially be even greater at another club and the lure of posting with 245 kilos of love muscle a.k.a Tigerturbulance was too much to handle.

So I decided to join the OOB.

Of course, they rejected my wonderful amazing logo design with the greatest reference to the Mobile Game of Snake.

Screenshot_20220706-152924.png

Of course the first season was a success and I cemented my legacy of one of the greatest FF's in SFA history.

But my second season, controversial.

• I definitely pushed the barriers with my posting too far, and pulled it in before getting banned from posting in our grand final thread
  • Indifferent form both on and off the field, did I really deserve a place on the OOB leadership group?
  • Outed messaging other teams about a spot at a different team.
  • Obviously now a duel premiership FF <3

The third season has been a disaster (really through no fault of my own though).

• The captain I signed up to play alongside Tigerturbulance has been destroyed.
  • Administration and leadership within the OOB has fallen away in his absence (and I have been part of this leadership group).
  • Luckily my form has been solid once more.

So I must ask you SFA brethren has my reputation been destroyed by this move to the OOB and what is needed to restore it?

• Stick it out with the OOB and rebuild?
  • Seek Greenery pastures (Potentially the Bears?)
  • Return to a former lover (Dragons)
  • Help out a struggling side?

once upon a time dragon GIF by HULU

I don't have the time to be a captain with the fencing commitments.

Although... if it means I can change the logo 🤔🤔🤔
I never said anything about a successful coup

After the newest suspension for the illustrious OOBs captain I have decided!View attachment 1817555

• Premiership FF
  • Fred winner
  • Loved for my banter at the Dragons, didn't really take my gifs "too" far (outside of #grandfinalrematch ♥️)
  • At a club that truly suited my posting style and was loved throughout the competition

Of course, I got bored of being too successful, I wondered (not referencing my time at the Wonders here) if I could potentially be even greater at another club and the lure of posting with 245 kilos of love muscle a.k.a Tigerturbulance was too much to handle.

Of course, they rejected my wonderful amazing logo design with the greatest reference to the Mobile Game of Snake.

View attachment 1817578

Of course the first season was a success and I cemented my legacy of one of the greatest FF's in SFA history.

• I definitely pushed the barriers with my posting too far, and pulled it in before getting banned from posting in our grand final thread
  • Indifferent form both on and off the field, did I really deserve a place on the OOB leadership group?

The third season has been a disaster (really through no fault of my own though).

• Administration and leadership within the OOB has fallen away in his absence (and I have been part of this leadership group).

So I must ask you SFA brethren has my reputation been destroyed by this move to the OOB and what is needed to restore it?

gestures expansively

Yes

Though Bonz going to the effort of taking over and then doing even less to keep the club afloat would be rather hilarious, if you were evil that is.

If You Say So Wow GIF by Identity

Bonz it's over. You're done. Your reputation is completely tarnished and you are passed the point of no recovery.

There's one thing left to do.

Run for SFA admin.

After the newest suspension for the illustrious OOBs captain I have decided!View attachment 1817555

• Premiership FF
  • Fred winner

View attachment 1817578

1607483751198.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Furies offer Pickitt to make a trade happen <3
Mate, if you're willing to just throw the Great Poster of All Time Pickitt away for the now reputation-less Bonz, then please send him over to the Dragons next season.

I have a half eaten bag of doritos and a can of Coke I can give you. Easily worth more then old mate in the OP.

Mate, if you're willing to just throw the Great Poster of All Time Pickitt away for the now reputation-less Bonz, then please send him over to the Dragons next season.

I have a half eaten bag of doritos and a can of Coke I can give you. Easily worth more then old mate in the OP.
Why would the dragons overpay for Pickitt though?

You really need to engineer a three-way deal for the most excitement, probably involve Greenery

You get pick, Furies get Bonz and OOBs get Greenery

Why would the dragons overpay for Pickitt though?

You really need to engineer a three-way deal for the most excitement, probably involve Greenery

You get pick, Furies get Bonz and OOBs get Greenery
Fun fact.
I am an OOB premiership player and have never lost a game playing for the Old Boys.

Though Bonz going to the effort of taking over and then doing even less to keep the club afloat would be rather hilarious, if you were evil that is.

If You Say So Wow GIF by Identity

PSX_20210418_102832.jpg

All in the greater plan.

I agree.
And look what happened to the club after I left!
Yeah it's so bad that bonz is a legitimate option for Captain, you really should sort that out for the good of the league

Seems your career and your club are on the same downward trajectory, maybe if you fix one you might be able to fix the other.

Bonz it's over. You're done. Your reputation is completely tarnished and you are passed the point of no recovery.

There's one thing left to do.

Run for SFA admin.

Could you imagine?

I would make an impeccable admin.

Back