Has NRL widened the gap as the best sporting Comp in australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Not surprised to see the usual resident butttthurt Melbin **** trucks melting up a storm at this elite thread.

Just admit it flogs, NRL is miles ahead of AFL in just about every way.

Reckon it’s time to step out of the Melbin bubble and open your eyes.
Odd that someone with the smarts to pick Geelong then makes this fundamental misjudgment.

Most people in Sydney don't even bother to follow league.

then get rewarded for missing from 15m out

Rugby and League are much worse for this.

The original rules of Rugby (from which League came) gave 0 points for a try. It just gave you a try at goal, and if you missed that, you got bupkis.

But of course they kept on missing, and crying to their mums afterwards when their efforts were not rewarded on the score board. And so like with primary school athletics "participation medals", it was decided to at least give them some sort of consolation for trying.

The precise scores for goals and tries fluctuated over time; but the upshot is that generally, today:

AFL goal scored = 6 points
AFL goal missed = 1 point

NRL goal scored = 6 points (total)
NRL goal missed = 4 points.

You would never see this type of behaviour in a real sport

47f84113a6701fb08db1174d848f0a8a

770d0104aaca47adad9343c46b809877
NRL are certainly widening the gap in the sphincter department.

Far more skill involved in NRL. Precision passing, tackling technique, ball handling. Also far better athletes
Those meat heads can't even do full stretches they are that roided up. Can only run for effectively forty out of an eighty minute game. Their only virtue is being a human simmintel, but without the smarts.

Those meat heads can't even do full stretches they are that roided up. Can only run for effectively forty out of an eighty minute game. Their only virtue is being a human simmintel, but without the smarts.

That’s why the NRL players consistently towelled up the AFLel players on Rexona Australia’s Greatest Athlete

The OP has a small pencil but he has a good point.

One thing he missed though is the comparison between the media between the two.

Aside from Damien Barrett and Kane Cornes, the AFL media is unbearable. All they do is focus on negativity, meaningless stories, SJW crap.

The NRL media is elite all round. There is no w@nk at all and they talk about the great game of rugby league.
The human bee sting is elite?

Thrilling origin decider meanwhile AFLel continues to bore even the hardcore fans

NRL is so exciting that my big footy bay posts had more viewers than SOO last night.

Pretty sad really.

The upside is that I have been approached by Foxtel about a TV rights deal next year. They will pay for any s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NRL is so exciting that my big footy bay posts had more viewers than SOO last night.

Pretty sad really.

The upside is that I have been approached by Foxtel about a TV rights deal next year. They will pay for any s**t.

I knew this was bullshit when you said people looked at the bay

Remove this Banner Ad

Back