Hawks Board 2021 Phantom Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick 54 - Sam Frost
  • At this point I'm happy with our draft hand. So for jokes.

With pick 54 Hawthorn bid on Sam Frost

Strapping Young Lad will you match?

Pick 56 - Angus Sheldrick
  • pick 56 - WCE - Angus Sheldrick - Claremont - 179cm 88kg

i was wanting to take a small forward here, but i think WCE are in need of more mids and they are keen on Sheldrick i believe, he was big in the state games and in the WAFL Colts GF, i was really wanting to pick Paul Curtis here as best available, i even contemplated Tunstill as a good option, but i went with Sheldrick as he has some hype and also WCE fans want to pick him up, he needs to work on his fitness and athletic ability because he has a very state league physique but he has good mentals and steps up in big games.

Blackhawk42 you're up

Pick 57 - James Tunstill
  • I missed out of my pick of Sheldrick by 1 selection! Thanks Davo-27.

Thankfully I have a back up.

Fremantle selects James Tunstill.

A hard working, line-breaking mid who models his game on departed Docker Adam Cerra, 'Jason' joins the club after enjoying a solid season in the WAFL Colts. At 76kg but a handy 185cm, Jase has time on his side to continue developing into a future midfielder but could easily be deployed onto a wing in the mean time.

Pick 59 - Matt Hammelmann
  • I cannot see anyone having a problem with that.

I’m happy to take your word for it... the heights and weights provided are often less than current reality and are at best indicative… original post now fixed.

Yeah i don't think anybody will mind but i will change the selection.

With pick 59 Sydney select Matt Hammelmann (hopefully he has nominated lol)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back