2039 - Rocky Franklin^, Baker Brown, Bobby Lewis, Billy Birchall

2040 - Thomas Shiels, Albie Duryea

2041 - Sullivan Stratton, Bailey Brown

**Eligible for Port Adelaide also.
^ Eligible for Sydney Swans also.
^*Eligible for Melbourne also.

Last edited:
4 boys.

Imagine if the Crawfs, Hodges & Lewis boys all turn out to be good enough to play AFL & want to play where dad won flags

Oh i know right, a potential a dream team. An i should be around to see it, if they choose to and so many more there could be...

Phenoix Croad
Leo Holland
Smith Mitchell
Will Harford
Will Roughead
Arlo Hay
Arun Hay
Max Bateman
Spencer Osborne

Oh i know right, a potential a dream team. An i should be around to see it, if they choose to and so many more there could be...

Phenoix Croad
Leo Holland
Smith Mitchell
Will Harford
Will Roughead
Arlo Hay
Arun Hay
Max Bateman
Spencer Osborne
Phenoix Croad has some killer genetics flowing through his veins

Jerome Lawrence playing for a very strong Oakleigh Team today, he is a KPP Height with good strong build, seems athletic enough to be drafted, was playing forward, kicked a goal so far and involved in a few score assists, for the first time i have seen him he has been good and could be a late option come draft time possibly?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"
Thomas Michael Shiels 💙
31.03.2022"

From Liam Shiels' Instagram stream.

For 2040.

Jerome Lawrence playing for a very strong Oakleigh Team today, he is a KPP Height with good strong build, seems athletic enough to be drafted, was playing forward, kicked a goal so far and involved in a few score assists, for the first time i have seen him he has been good and could be a late option come draft time possibly?

Davo -27 is he KPP height in 195cm or taller like 199/200 like his old man.

Could he come from no where and be this years Sam Darcy.

Last edited:
Davo -27 is he KPP height in 195cm or taller like 199/200 like his old man.

Could he come from no where and be this years Sam Darcy.

i dont know his exact height, just that he looked KPP height, the NAB League lists have yet to be published or i have yet to find that information yet, its the first game of the season and he played well, but unless he kicks an average of 5 goals in private school footy, dominates in defence in the NAB League and then kicks bags of goals in trial games for Vic Metro and in champs games then he wont go as high as Sam Darcy, he has played 1 game where he looked like he might be worth drafting, lets see if he can back it up and see how he goes over a period of time.

Thanks for the update davo

Lawrence kicked 2 goal 1 behind in his first outing for Oakley Chargers

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220404-022635_NAB League.jpg
    Screenshot_20220404-022635_NAB League.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 229
  • Screenshot_20220403-211917_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220403-211917_Instagram.jpg
    394 KB · Views: 240
Jerome Lawrence is 196cm, d.o.b. 18/7/2003 - in his 19th year as an overager, looks like a Ryan Schoenmakers type forward, could be a squad player if we decide to take him late or as a rookie?, i think he is the only current F/S we have this year?

Jerome Lawrence is 196cm, d.o.b. 18/7/2003 - in his 19th year as an overager, looks like a Ryan Schoenmakers type forward, could be a squad player if we decide to take him late or as a rookie?, i think he is the only current F/S we have this year?

How is he looking by your point of view.

How is he looking by your point of view.
its early and i have said it a few times since i posted about him on his debut, he is a tall forward who is doing above average at Oakleigh, he is not one of their best players, but is good enough for us to take as he is tied to our club through family, i expect at this stage he would be available as a late pick maybe even a rookie, it would be great for us if he got picked for Vic Metro so we could see him tested at the highest level for a draftee, but i expect he should at least play Vic Metro Trials at this stage, i see him more as a project worth taking a risk on for us.

Last edited:
same height as his grandfather, Goofy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back