Preview Hawks vs Dockers - Teams, Preview, Bartos & Gameday Thread **** It all happens here

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hill v Lewis.

What I'd like to know is how is it you get to be tackled then just drop the ball and pretend you never had it? Have the umpires ever heard of the incorrext disposal rule? My opinon of umpires is that are a bunch of gutless twats.

Should be interesting next week v Geelong. The masters of dropping the ball vs the apprentices.

Very poor application of the HTB rule today - and guess who lost out?

Playing Carlton at the MCG tomorrow would have been a lot nicer assignment. Notwithstanding the fact we played like sh@t today, I believe we could have won the lot had the cards fallen into place. There is no doubt that the fact we had to travel to Perth and that we faced these guys 2 weeks ago under completely misleading circumstances clearly to me effected the result. Had we thumped Carlton and had the Bulldogs waiting for us in semi this campaign could have transpired completely differently.

I can't help but look back at that Saints game with a heavy heart.

Hmmm yes I think its a bit knee jerk to call for Clarkos head. 10 wins from the last 13 was pretty good.

Having said that, if we don't finish top 4 next year, I dare say our natives will be very very restless.:(

I think you should take your head out of your ar$e for a minute i think the supporters should have every right to write about the disgusting performance today and all your doing is name calling and provoking people.

No Im not. Im trying to put some perspective on things.

Of course you have every right to vent and take out your frustration, just as I do to disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back