Preview Hawks vs Dockers - Teams, Preview, Bartos & Gameday Thread **** It all happens here

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is the sort of uninformed, arrogant, bullshit opinion it looks like most of the boys out there had too.

The bottom line is, Freo finished higher than us. They are not good away from home, which means to finish where they did, they are VERY good at home.

Not arrogant. I mean, Burgoyne, Mitchell, Sewell, Lewis, bateman, Young. ALL premiership players. Fremantle have NONE. Not saying they aren't good at home, they are. Very good. But I thought that that midfield, with it's experience and class. Would be harder and better than the young Fremantle midfield.

Clarkson won't take us to our next premiership, we need a new voice. We lost out when Hardwick and Viney left, they were the brains behind 08, Clarkson was simply the puppet.

Ive never been one to post about clarkson getting the sack week from week but i agree with you on this one enough is enough sick of seeing the dynasty that hawthorn is pissed down the drain week to week.

Haha, we were all kidding our selves. I hope we lose by 15 goals so half of that team including the coaching staff are shown for what they are.... Useless!

Osbourne, Roughead, Ladson, Murphy, Guerra, Renouf, Whitecross, Ellis etc etc are not going to take us to a premiership.

Lewis is pedestrian slow, Mitchell wins his own footy but continues to give it to players under pressure. I just can't fathom how we are getting bullied by a bunch school kids, they would be making Dunstall, Ayres, Dermie and other legends sick in the stomach.

Clarkson won't take us to our next premiership, we need a new voice. We lost out when Hardwick and Viney left, they were the brains behind 08, Clarkson was simply the puppet.

Get serious. I think Ellis is one of our best players. He does so much around the ground it's not funny. If Lewis had the guts Ellis does he'd be a potential Brownlow player. Just isn't involved enough.

Franklin now a midfielder. Tells you something. All ****ed up. Game plan completely wrong. Could not contest at the bounces and Freo had the right to run and cut loose. In hindsight, Taylor should have played. Didn't even play for Stangers tho. Is he injured?

Taylor would have been about as useful as a c%$# full of cold water.
Very dissapointing day. There is always next year and that is where we are now. Yabby would rip these guys a new arse hole.

Anyhow I have started mad monday, so lets get a beer and reflect for a short time and then move onto improving for 2011.

Yeah. Slow. Lethargic.

meh. This performance was really predictable after 5 mins, as all hawk games are.

Would our team be better round 1, next with with these names out;
Goo, laddo, ozzy, bateman, brown

with these in;
Shiels, savage, bruest, peterson, hooper

I reckon, we got to cut our losses a bit with some of these blokes and get games into the kids. No better way to inject a bit of excitement into a team with new blokes just happy to be playing some footy. Look at freo this year. And then in 2012 we'd be in an even better position.

We also need to recruit 1 or 2 big names. Namely 1-2 quick high possession midfielders that are capable of tagging a player whilst getting a bit of the ball themselves.

Game plan - change it. That's all there is to it. Change this effing gameplan already.

Good luck to Geelong FC next week. I hope we look at our team (Coaches)this pre-season. We have some Av players (+ some stars). I hope we look at clarkson this year. Our team will not win a flag with this crap. Do we Know how to **** a team up?. Not a good game plan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not arrogant. I mean, Burgoyne, Mitchell, Sewell, Lewis, bateman, Young. ALL premiership players. Fremantle have NONE. Not saying they aren't good at home, they are. Very good. But I thought that that midfield, with it's experience and class. Would be harder and better than the young Fremantle midfield.

Perhaps not arrogant, but uninformed. Their young midfiled has been very very good at home all year.

They are inconsistent - because they are young - which may give ours the edge on paper, but anyone with a clue about them knew they would be tough to stop today at home.

Our midfield is arguably one of the best, they have been soundly beaten today

Perhaps not arrogant, but uninformed. Their young midfiled has been very very good at home all year.

They are inconsistent - because they are young - which may give ours the edge on paper, but anyone with a clue about them knew they would be tough to stop today at home.

Our midfield is arguably one of the best, they have been soundly beaten today

Yeah, agree with that

Again get to 4 goals and cough it up. Just no mental toughness to really put the pressure back on

Taylor would have been about as useful as a c%$# full of cold water.
Very dissapointing day. There is always next year and that is where we are now. Yabby would rip these guys a new arse hole.

Anyhow I have started mad monday, so lets get a beer and reflect for a short time and then move onto improving for 2011.

All I was trying to say is that Taylor would have been a big body to contest against Sandilands. No excuse tho, our midfield was utterly useless today. Hodge missing in action. He's just not fit, that's become clear.

yeah ok i've seen enough and had time to think.

Goo, laddo, bateman, ozzy and maybe sewell gilham should be shopped around for 1-2 BIG NAMES. We should try and keep our picks. Maybe trade away what we get for browny...

these guys make way for a few younger blokes, and with a new coach/gameplan we should finish in the 8 next year.

2012 is where we'd do the real damage

Good luck to Geelong FC next week. I hope we look at our team (Coaches)this pre-season. We have some Av players (+ some stars). I hope we look at clarkson this year. Our team will not win a flag with this crap. Do we Know how to **** a team up?. Not a good game plan.

That same team lost 2 of their last 14...

This game is been reminiscent of our first 7, short on personnel and lacking the heart to make up for it.

It is an easy excuse but not havin Hodge, Rioli, Ellis, Hooper fully fit hurts us.

The game plan is not the issue. At our best we are invincible, but our depth is awful, just awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back