Preview Hawks vs Dockers - Teams, Preview, Bartos & Gameday Thread **** It all happens here

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commentators are flogs... you guys are 23 points down, 10 minutes to go.

There busy talking about Essendon and how many goals Roughead could kick in a good year.

f&ck I hate Blight and his f&cking biased comments

He's now passed pathetic and bordering on smarmy. Had a sook when Roughy got his free in the square and carried on like a shiela when Clinton Young had the ball on the boundary line. Here's a hint you ****wit - if he's holding the ball in front of him and his feet are on the line THE BALL CAN'T BE OUT !!!!!!!

yeah ok i've seen enough and had time to think.

Goo, laddo, bateman, ozzy and maybe sewell gilham should be shopped around for 1-2 BIG NAMES. We should try and keep our picks. Maybe trade away what we get for browny...

these guys make way for a few younger blokes, and with a new coach/gameplan we should finish in the 8 next year.

2012 is where we'd do the real damage

You keep banging on about this champ. How about providing a suggestion??

Where are these big names you are calling for?

How did we go earlier in the year with all the kids back in the side, how have we gone the 2nd half of the year with the names you listed playing?

Take a deep breath and stop posting bullshit.

Yeah. Slow. Lethargic.

meh. This performance was really predictable after 5 mins, as all hawk games are.

Would our team be better round 1, next with with these names out;
Goo, laddo, ozzy, bateman, brown

with these in;
Shiels, savage, bruest, peterson, hooper

I reckon, we got to cut our losses a bit with some of these blokes and get games into the kids. No better way to inject a bit of excitement into a team with new blokes just happy to be playing some footy. Look at freo this year. And then in 2012 we'd be in an even better position.

We also need to recruit 1 or 2 big names. Namely 1-2 quick high possession midfielders that are capable of tagging a player whilst getting a bit of the ball themselves.

Game plan - change it. That's all there is to it. Change this effing gameplan already.

100% agree. We have been shown up all year by quick teams and nead to really inject some pace into the team for next year with all that you named bar Shiels much quicker.

No need to go out and recruit people IMO (not that we could with the picks and players we will give up) but take not from the likes of Freo and put some faith in younger kids.

For all that though, our biggest problem all year has been the forward line. Barker has to go IMO and we need to implement the 2008 structures all over again. Im all for spreading the goal scoring if you have average talls but with two (potentially) dominant forwards you should back them to win you the game.

Our Game plan looks bad. Man on man looks bad. Zone look bad. We can't take a man out. Time to cange things up.

Yeah. Slow. Lethargic.
Would our team be better round 1, next with with these names out;
Goo, laddo, ozzy, bateman, brown

with these in;
Shiels, savage, bruest, peterson, hooper

I reckon, we got to cut our losses a bit with some of these blokes and get games into the kids. No better way to inject a bit of excitement into a team with new blokes just happy to be playing some footy. Look at freo this year. And then in 2012 we'd be in an even better position.

-

Game plan - change it. That's all there is to it. Change this effing gameplan already.

Might be the only way to get the five-2-50

I think I've worked out how the game is played - if you get caught in possession drop it immediately so you get a free for a hold.

Definetely not in the spirit of the game, but I guess you have to play the rules are the umpires adjudicate them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually, we have played one of our worst games for the year. Only have 21 players available but have at least 2 playing injured...it is only 23 points atm. So Freo haven't been that great.

How did we go earlier in the year with all the kids back in the side, how have we gone the 2nd half of the year with the names you listed playing?

I'm being quite reasonable in your posts and providing something to think about. I'm not being at all crass, and believe that it's a valid point.

Big names - mundy, knights? Brennan? - I don't know. I'm asking others. Maybe skip trading for anyone and just develop our own??

I just think we're kidding ourselves if we think this EXACT team will go any better next year.

I'm sorry you don't like my "bullshit" suggestion. But I think you're the one who needs to take a deep breath. "champ"

Now that I have congratulated the dockers, it is now time to open up a can of f..ken worms on the HFC.

Some points I made:

• Refuse to kick long and play the BS handball.
  • Skills were sh.thouse
  • Passengers today, 20 players except Stratton and Sewell
  • Mundy allowed to do whatever he wanted
  • No intensity or passion or anything really
  • Brown thinking about the $$$$ at the GC
  • Turnovers.
  • Inacuracy
It is now time to asess the whole football club. I'll tell you why, all you airy fairy (mediocre is good enough) Hawthorn people.

If you think for 1 minute that after winning the 08 GF, failing 2 years bloody straight, is good enough, you have rocks in your head.

Today was and is a f..cken disgrace. We have finished like we started, absolutley pi.. weak!! Massive Massive questions need to be asked of everyone at the club.

We are no where near the Saints, Cats and Pies. Ever bloody noticed that they can stay up with the best year in year out???

Sorry but this is a big f..ken up yours to all 54,000 members. It is a circus.

IT IS A COMPLETE WAIST OF A SEASON!! ABSOLUTE F>>KEN DISGRACE.

Ye I know there are going to be the airy fairy supporters that will have a go at my coments, well really I dont care. You CANNOT have that much potential and F>CK it up!!!

And if I hear the BS line that we will come back bigger and stronger next year, I will through my laptop through the bloody window. Because that is the same old BS excuse/Line we get every year.

What a complete waist!!

I think you should take your head out of your ar$e for a minute i think the supporters should have every right to write about the disgusting performance today and all your doing is name calling and provoking people.

You drongo. I'm being quite reasonable in your posts and providing something to think about. I'm not being at all crass, and believe that it's a valid point.

Big names - mundy, knights? Brennan? - I don't know. I'm asking others. Maybe skip trading for anyone and just develop our own??

I just think we're kidding ourselves if we think this EXACT team will go any better next year.

I'm sorry you don't like my "bullshit" suggestion. But I think you're the one who needs to take a deep breath. "champ"

No I dont like it and yes I think it is bullshit. You've called for half the team to be delisted at different points in this thread. You honestly think Knights and Brennan are BIG names? That they will make the difference? Sewell, Lewis, Guerra, Osborne.... they are all better than those guys.

I just think emotions are weighing strongly on your opinions at the moment. Sorry about the champ bit, Im emotional now too.

This EXACT team lost 2 of their last 14. It WASNT the same team that had such a horrible start, back then it was half a team with players all over the place out of position.

Today was a horrible day. Nothing more. And it was a 4/5 goal loss. Gutting it happened here but we were beaten by a young, fast team playing at home.

So yeah, Ill say it again, take a deep breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back