Preview Hawks vs Dockers - Teams, Preview, Bartos & Gameday Thread **** It all happens here

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will NEVER be a good team unless we get some consistency into this side. Clarko needs to be ruthless. Campbell Brown? Go. Can't kick. Has heart but seriously, in this modern game you have to be able to be accurate with disposals.

Roughead? Go see a sport shrink. Kick goals. Barker fix the forward line. Clarko change this "game plan" or whatever you call it. On paper Freo are nowhere near us. Especially in midfield.

They are missing Tarrant, Barlow, Bradley, Hasleby, Ballantyne, Palmer and Schammer.

:(

Premiership window shut as far as I am concerned. This beloved club of ours needs to have a long, hard look at themselves and there are some players and coaches who really need to go!

Just hope our kids can step up but somehow I don't think so!

John Barker - seriously hats off to you mate, no one else could take potentially the most potent forward line in the AFL and turn them into the joke that they are today, clap f@cking clap! :mad:

Out in stright sets, not f@cking good enough and for those arrogant posters on this board who though we were gonna towel Freo up, games are not won on reputation!

Don't mind losing if you have a crack but we have been dishing this sh!t attitude up in some games for the past two years now and it is just not exceptable to HFC! :thumbsdown:

So it should be though.

Paying members, or just supporters in general, have a right to be disgusted at this performance.

this board is the best venting area of all time. In amongst the dribble though, there can be some well formed arguments.

Let the pre-season fun begin.

We all have an opinion about today and the season in general. It's the way it is delivered that counts.

Waiting for the Freo Ferals to inundate our board -

My thoughts are with the mods - good luck guys

I have my trusty cards and coffee. As is our policy, zero tolerance of trolling by opposition supporters.

Hawks fans - don't feed them, report them. We'll fix it.

Hawthorn's performance aside, could the day possibly go any better for the ShitFish? Just when Hawthorn looked liked getting close, in step the umpires just to help out. How many perfect tackles do Hawthorn have to lay before we get a HTB? No, the maggots would rather pay the cheap one against the guy laying next to the ball at the bottom of a pack.
Filthy !!!!! :mad:

Going to put $50 on Geelong to win by 40+ next week Monday morning... actually, might even go just to see it happen live :)

Bad luck today hawks... you just decided not to turn up and Freo did.

Some memorable moments this year and noone will ever take seeing buddy's 2 goals against essendon live away from me :)

Haha, we were all kidding our selves. I hope we lose by 15 goals so half of that team including the coaching staff are shown for what they are.... Useless!

Osbourne, Roughead, Ladson, Murphy, Guerra, Renouf, Whitecross, Ellis etc etc are not going to take us to a premiership.

Lewis is pedestrian slow, Mitchell wins his own footy but continues to give it to players under pressure. I just can't fathom how we are getting bullied by a bunch school kids, they would be making Dunstall, Ayres, Dermie and other legends sick in the stomach.

Clarkson won't take us to our next premiership, we need a new voice. We lost out when Hardwick and Viney left, they were the brains behind 08, Clarkson was simply the puppet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo heave ho
freo heave ho

Just want to throw this out there when was the last time freo won a flag.....hmm let me see never...our season may be over but you can kiss yours goodbye next week.

10 premierships in our bag.

On paper Freo are nowhere near us. Especially in midfield.

Sadly paper means nothing if you are not willing to put the effort it.

Freo are harder, tougher and want it a hell of a lot more than our blokes do.

Good win Tranq. You guys deserve it. Pulled our pants down today and made us look like a bunch of fairy godmothers.

Pls knock Geel of, now that would be great.

Tranq is having a little rest.

Will NEVER be a good team unless we get some consistency into this side. Clarko needs to be ruthless. Campbell Brown? Go. Can't kick. Has heart but seriously, in this modern game you have to be able to be accurate with disposals.

Roughead? Go see a sport shrink. Kick goals. Barker fix the forward line. Clarko change this "game plan" or whatever you call it. On paper Freo are nowhere near us. Especially in midfield.

This is the sort of uninformed, arrogant, bullshit opinion it looks like most of the boys out there had too.

The bottom line is, Freo finished higher than us. They are not good away from home, which means to finish where they did, they are VERY good at home.

Clarkson is incapable of adapting. Terrible effort all round today. Fremantle have easily been the worst performed team in the 8 over the last 2 months and we make them look like champions. Strong effort to make the 8 after our miserable start but lets face it when Hodge, Franklin and Rioli are not up and about we are a pretty shitful team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back