Preview Hawks vs Dockers - Teams, Preview, Bartos & Gameday Thread **** It all happens here

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That nice man Matthew Pavlich gets a goal, so off with the tv, good luck next week freo, you will get killed, and hawks, its goodnight for this season, lets hope you make a better effor tof it next year, you certainly have the talent, but if you have the right coach, thats debateable.......thanks for the good games I saw you win in person, they were awesome, cya...................

Indeed. I have a feeling it will be a long evening.

So it should be though.

Paying members, or just supporters in general, have a right to be disgusted at this performance.

this board is the best venting area of all time. In amongst the dribble though, there can be some well formed arguments.

Let the pre-season fun begin.

Dumb dumb dumb footy!
I have been positive all year even when we were losing,but to play this crap in a final is total crap and even when we had a full playing list during the game we did not look interested at all.

Hodge is injured. ****en Clarko talking him up like he was 100% during the week.

I agree, he should not have played today.He has contributed NOTHING..
He knows he should have not played, he is being selfish..

The dockers have 21 playing for them too, which doesn't help either..They will beat us by 100 pts the way we are playing..
Oh well, they will have a rude awakening next week against Geelong..
They won't be as pathetic as we are today..
No reward for Renouf, great chase down, Gibson gets a head high tackle no free, this game is really gnittish
me OFF!!!
Amazing, Morabito gets a head tackle, and gets a free!! Some CONSISTENCY umpires!!
We have given up, totally, totally given up..

this is the most pathetic performance i have seen. seriously, the players are lucky that i am not there because there are very few players that deserve to wear the brown and gold today.

why i bothered changing plans so i could be home to watch this is beyond me. there aren't words strong enough to discribe the level of stupidity that some players are showing out there. Freo aren't even playing that well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL at so many tipping Hawks to get up today.
LOL at all the punters who crunched Hawthorn into $1.60 favorites.
4 travels interstate this year for 4 losses.
Disgraceful.

I really thought we were a better team that Fremantle, but I've changed my mind. Theyre better than i thought. Unfortunately the Hawks aren't as good as I thought. When they're hot they're amazing and i think Hawks fans tend to judge them on those performances but in truth so often they're a very average team and it would be unreasonable to ignore that when assessing them.

They'll need to get that out of their game if they're to challenge next year. Not sure how though.

I agree, he should not have played today.He has contributed NOTHING..
He knows he should have not played, he is being selfish..

The dockers have 21 playing for them too, which does..They will beat us by 100 pts the way we are playing..
Oh well, they will have a rude awakening next week against Geelong..
They won't be as pathetic as we are today..

This is basically the same thing as the Bulldog's situation with Brad Johnson (Although Johnno has been doing it all year). If he has said to the coaching staff that he was ready when he was not, that's completely irresponsible on his behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back