Preview Hawks vs Dockers - Teams, Preview, Bartos & Gameday Thread **** It all happens here

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez you blokes are giving up easy. I admit it looks bad but you still aren't out of it.

Guerra, retire now.

Agreed. Not just for that dropped mark then, but he has had far too many of those lately and seems to **** it up and turn it over far too often. He's becoming a liability.

Old with the old/past their use by dates, and in with the new while the likes of rioli, franklin are still young and players such as hodge/mitchell still have a couple of years of hopefully good footy left.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So going on this year, this game, and age would we be in a better position next year say if we traded away aggressively. I'm thinking goo, bateman, laddo, ozzy and MAYBE a sewell for 1 or 2 BIG NAMES and then let kids like shiels/savage/peterson/hooper/bruest develop?

Thoughts? I'd be undecided on a strategy like this, but it's just some food for thought.

We are getting donkey licked by a team of school kids . Hodge is letting a spud like mcphee run around getting easy kicks. As has been said before "Do something"

Yeah McPhee is giving him the run around but it looks like Hodge knee is completely stuffed, look at the way he's moving. Not the I'm making excuses for him but he looks less then cherry ripe IMO

hodge def not fit - just grabbed his knee after that stoppage

I suspect you're right. Once again Hawks have not been upright about the status of their players. Can't blame them for that tho.

Hodge has not been the player he has been for the last month or so. I think he's been carrying this knee injury for a while now. Scotched his Brownlow. Put money on Swan.

Rotations will kill us in the final quarter even if we do somehow manage to get within a decent margin

I think that will be offset by the fact Freo have a lot of young players and Freo choke factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back