Think Tank Hawthorn under Clarkson's reign was a disgusting public toilet.

Remove this Banner Ad

No, nothing from NASA. Just some evidence please. If you’ve got it then post it, simples. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️👌
Families back swimming at Eastern Beach children’s pool after Christmas Day sewage spill
Families were back swimming at the Eastern Beach children’s pool today after it reopened following a Christmas Day sewage spill.

Andrew Jefferson
Geelong Advertiser

Families back swimming at Eastern Beach children’s pool after Christmas Day sewage spill
Families were back swimming at the Eastern Beach children’s pool today after it reopened following a Christmas Day sewage spill.

Andrew Jefferson
Geelong Advertiser
crazy ex girlfriend idk GIF

So no evidence? I'm not saying it didn't happen, but without evidence it's heresay.
Hearsay and conjecture, those are kinds of evidence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coach Dean Bailey and general manager of football operations Chris Connolly were both found guilty.
So no evidence? I'm not saying it didn't happen, but without evidence it's heresay.

No evidence the Tyrannosaurus is extinct, no one has seen one for over 60,000,000 years but thats argumentum ex silentio, as bad as hearsay.

T Rex denialists are conspiring to smear Jeff Kennets lily white reputation! And rob Melboirne of draft picks they could trade to Collingwood.

No evidence the Tyrannosaurus is extinct, no one has seen one for over 60,000,000 years but thats argumentum ex silentio, as bad as hearsay.

T Rex denialists are conspiring to smear Jeff Kennets lily white reputation! And rob Melboirne of draft picks they could trade to Collingwood.
Our list manager is so preoccupied with whether he could trade for Grundy, that he hasn't stopped to think whether he should.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back