Unsolved Hayley Dodd Breakthrough?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kram

I'll brik u
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
I was just reading and thinking about her disappearance just the other night.

FreoGirl

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Freo, The Abbotsford Anglers
Thread starter #4
I can't believe she will be 31 now. We used to have an office in Dongara and were there that weekend...have always wondered what happened to her.

Kram

I'll brik u
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Yeah it's sad to think that she would be my age. So unfortunate to run into foul play in the middle of the day in a pretty quiet rural area.

Total_Juddshanks

Premiership Player
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
The good ones
big news. She was in my sisters year at coodanup (back when it was a SHS) and it really freaked everyone out when she went missing. Everyone used to walk along those roads on the way to school

CAS79

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Sydney

I'm not an expert on it just know his name keeps coming up in the discussion's as to the identity of the perpetrator and has told the parents at some stage he knows where the body is but didn't do it

maybe FreoGirl or Kram81 could expand a bit more on how he is linked to the case and how strong the connection really is.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
ōllamaliztli
Admin #11
I'm not an expert on it just know his name keeps coming up in the discussion's as to the identity of the perpetrator and has told the parents at some stage he knows where the body is but didn't do it

maybe FreoGirl or Kram81 could expand a bit more on how he is linked to the case and how strong the connection really is.
I've just done a bunch of research on it. Seems they were probing him about it while in jail, Dodd's mother even visited him, and he was regarded as a person of interest too. An ex-cellmate also said he had 'confessed' to it too. Who knows? Hopefully the radar finds something, the family can get closure and they can nail whoever (likely) did it. You'd think if its centered on a particular property, that was also a focus some years back, then they'd have someone in their sights.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FreoGirl

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Freo, The Abbotsford Anglers
Thread starter #12

Yes, I have heard this before too

Kram

I'll brik u
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
I guess it's like looking for a needle in a haystack, even if she's in the area it would still be a considerable space to cover in a thorough search.

Oneiros

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, San Jose Sharks
Top Bottom