HDFL 2015!

Remove this Banner Ad

If u reckon clubs hate the bye mate you need to get your hand off you dick and start thinking with your other head.....also, Culgoa, Berriwillock, sea lake, nandaly, boigbeat, swan hill United wouldn't blow wind up the arse of any nc club except perhaps Donald last year but who this year have got the cheque book out paying big money to Glen Wilkins ' cast offs. It took sea Lake United four bloody years to beat Woomelang and Buelah for Chrits sake!!

interesting read, who are the glen wilkins cast offs? he could do with them after sending east out of the finals this year

Not sure that the nc clubs want buelah- hopetoun nor sea lake in their league.......why sea lake wouldn't head to swan hill or golden rivers is beyond me

Sea Lake wont want to join the central Murray league as it is where they draw most of their players from. Blokes are happy to go and play at Sea Lake for a change of club because it means that they won't have to play against their home club. If they did join the central Murray they would not attract the pale years they currently do

Sea Lake wont want to join the central Murray league as it is where they draw most of their players from. Blokes are happy to go and play at Sea Lake for a change of club because it means that they won't have to play against their home club. If they did join the central Murray they would not attract the pale years they currently do
they will gert sent to either Central murray or Golden Rivers by AFL vic

If AFL vic send them to Central Murray it will be the death of them and if they went to Golden Rivers it is one hell of a trip to Moulamein and not to mention Hay!!
If AFL vic send them to Central Murray it will be the death of them and if they went to Golden Rivers it is one hell of a trip to Moulamein and not to mention Hay!!

actually no then why the hell is Nullawil in golden rivers the travel hasnt yet cause the death mark my words thats where Sealake will end up the're no further to hay then Nullawil is to hay lol

Hence why AFL victoria are reviewing all leagues up that way going to be alot of changes come to 2016 season wouldnt be at all suprised if Golden rivers has a new look in 2016 send hay elsewhere surly therres a league closer to em lol

Swifts to struggle to play finals this season with a huge loss of premiership players.

Outs - Carr, Hagraves, Molen, Mitchell, Chvase, Martin with a few still weighing up there options.

have only been getting 5-6 same blokes to training every week they would hope that picks up once training goes back.

HDFNL 2015 draw
Jan. 30, 2015, 1 a.m.
Horsham District Football Netball League 2015 draw

Round one, April 11

Rupanyup v Taylors Lake

Jeparit-Rainbow v Kalkee at Jeparit

Noradjuha-Quantong v Natimuk United

Swifts v Laharum

Pimpinio v Edenhope-Apsley

Harrow-Balmoral, bye

Round two, April 18

Rupanyup v Noradjuha-Quantong

Kalkee v Laharum

Natimuk United v Pimpinio

Harrow-Balmoral v Swifts at Balmoral

Taylors Lake v Jeparit-Rainbow

Edenhope-Apsley, bye

Round three, April 25

Laharum v Rupanyup

Pimpinio v Kalkee

Natimuk United v Harrow-Balmoral

Swifts v Edenhope-Apsley

Taylors Lake v Noradjuha-Quantong

Jeparit-Rainbow, bye

Round four, May 2

Edenhope-Apsley v Rupanyup at Edenhope

Kalkee v Swifts

Harrow-Balmoral v Taylors Lake at Harrow

Pimpinio v Jeparit-Rainbow

Noradjuha-Quantong v Laharum

Natimuk United, bye

Round five, May 9

Rupanyup v Pimpinio

Kalkee v Harrow-Balmoral

Edenhope-Apsley v Natimuk United at Apsley

Laharum v Taylors Lake

Jeparit-Rainbow v Noradjuha-Quantong at Rainbow

Swifts, bye

Round six, May 16

Kalkee v Rupanyup

Taylors Lake v Natimuk United

Swifts v Jeparit-Rainbow

Noradjuha-Quantong v Edenhope-Apsley

Harrow-Balmoral v Laharum at Balmoral

Pimpinio, bye

Round seven, May 30

Harrow-Balmoral v Rupanyup at Harrow

Edenhope-Apsley v Kalkee at Edenhope

Natimuk United v Swifts

Pimpinio v Taylors Lake

Laharum v Jeparit-Rainbow

Noradjuha-Quantong, bye

Round eight, June 6

Rupanyup v Jeparit-Rainbow

Noradjuha-Quantong v Kalkee

Natimuk United v Laharum

Swifts v Pimpinio

Edenhope-Apsley v Harrow-Balmoral at Apsley

Taylors Lake, bye

Round nine, June 13

Rupanyup v Swifts

Kalkee v Natimuk United

Taylors Lake v Edenhope-Apsley

Jeparit-Rainbow v Harrow-Balmoral at Jeparit

Pimpinio v Noradjuha-Quantong

Laharum, bye

Round 10, June 20

Taylors Lake v Rupanyup

Kalkee v Jeparit-Rainbow

Natimuk United v Noradjuha-Quantong

Laharum v Swifts

Edenhope-Apsley v Pimpinio at Edenhope

Harrow-Balmoral, bye

Round 11, June 27

Taylors Lake v Kalkee

Jeparit-Rainbow v Natimuk United at Rainbow

Noradjuha-Quantong v Swifts

Laharum v Edenhope-Apsley

Harrow-Balmoral v Pimpinio at Balmoral

Rupanyup, bye

Round 12, July 4

Natimuk United v Rupanyup

Swifts v Taylors Lake

Edenhope-Apsley v Jeparit-Rainbow at Apsley

Harrow-Balmoral v Noradjuha-Quantong at Harrow

Pimpinio v Laharum

Kalkee, bye

Round 13, July 11

Noradjuha-Quantong v Rupanyup

Laharum v Kalkee

Pimpinio v Natimuk United

Swifts v Harrow-Balmoral

Jeparit-Rainbow v Taylors Lake at Jeparit

Edenhope-Apsley, bye

Round 14, July 18

Rupanyup v Swifts

Kalkee v Pimpinio

Harrow-Balmoral v Natimuk United at Balmoral

Edenhope-Apsley v Laharum at Edenhope

Noradjuha-Quantong v Taylors Lake

Jeparit-Rainbow, bye

Round 15, July 25

Rupanyup v Edenhope-Apsley

Swifts v Kalkee

Taylors Lake v Harrow-Balmoral

Jeparit-Rainbow v Pimpinio at Rainbow

Laharum v Noradjuha-Quantong

Natimuk United, bye

Round 16, August 1

Pimpinio v Rupanyup

Harrow-Balmoral v Kalkee at Harrow

Natimuk United v Edenhope-Apsley

Noradjuha-Quantong v Jeparit-Rainbow

Swifts, bye

Laharum, bye

Taylors Lake, bye

Round 17, August 8

Natimuk United v Taylors Lake

Jeparit-Rainbow v Swifts at Jeparit

Edenhope-Apsley v Noradjuha-Quantong at Apsley

Laharum v Harrow-Balmoral

Rupanyup, bye

Pimpinio, bye

Kalkee, bye

Round 18, August 15

Rupanyup v Harrow-Balmoral

Kalkee v Edenhope-Apsley

Swifts v Natimuk United

Taylors Lake v Pimpinio

Jeparit-Rainbow v Laharum at Rainbow

Noradjuha-Quantong, bye

actually no then why the hell is Nullawil in golden rivers the travel hasnt yet cause the death mark my words thats where Sealake will end up the're no further to hay then Nullawil is to hay lol

Hence why AFL victoria are reviewing all leagues up that way going to be alot of changes come to 2016 season wouldnt be at all suprised if Golden rivers has a new look in 2016 send hay elsewhere surly therres a league closer to em lol
Hay could join the northern riverina league which has only 7 teams plus hays rugby league team play up that way on Sunday's anyways ?

Ricky Whitehead has joined North Albury in the Ovens and Murray Football League? What's everyone's opinion on him as a player? Will he cut it in such a good standard?

Whitehead will struggle up there in that standard. never does a pre season and has to be pretty much dragged to any training sessions he does attend ! Has relied on he's freakish talents and strength to dominate HDLF. I can't see him doing that up there. In saying that if something does click and he gets him self super fit then i think he could be a really handy player.

Whitehead will struggle up there in that standard. never does a pre season and has to be pretty much dragged to any training sessions he does attend ! Has relied on he's freakish talents and strength to dominate HDLF. I can't see him doing that up there. In saying that if something does click and he gets him self super fit then i think he could be a really handy player.
He hasn't missed a session since committing. Looks very much like he is giving it his all.

He hasn't missed a session since committing. Looks very much like he is giving it his all.
He's a league medallist, 2 or 3 time opposition player of the year and a VCFL medallist for b.o.g in last year's premiership... the bloke is an absolute freak, I'm sure he'll do just fine up there..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's a league medallist, 2 or 3 time opposition player of the year and a VCFL medallist for b.o.g in last year's premiership... the bloke is an absolute freak, I'm sure he'll do just fine up there..
He has looked good in intra club match.Has fit in well straight away. Rapt to have him at hopper land. Obviously has loads of talent.

He has looked good in intra club match.Has fit in well straight away. Rapt to have him at hopper land. Obviously has loads of talent.

He'll be no worries at all ! Great player , with great skills, tough and classy! I'm sure his fitness and drive will be fine , a fresh club may just be the key! Any other outs newo ? Word has Owen Phillips may not be hanging around ? No better bloke to ask than you ? and what about mantel ? He staying

And Pimpinio go bang...... clearances through for the Ward brothers, Dylan Baker and others plus coach Matt everett. Surely this makes them a 15 goal better side than last year!

i think its great to side a strong Pimp because it was looking pretty horrible there over the last few years.

And Pimpinio go bang...... clearances through for the Ward brothers, Dylan Baker and others plus coach Matt everett. Surely this makes them a 15 goal better side than last year!

i think its great to side a strong Pimp because it was looking pretty horrible there over the last few years.

Pimp Will still struggle. They might beat Rupanyup twice for the year and that could be about it.
There outs were there best players all year and have replaced them with WFL Reserve players.

Sorry to burst a bubble. But Daniel Baker is there only superstar in that side.

Pimp Will still struggle. They might beat Rupanyup twice for the year and that could be about it.
There outs were there best players all year and have replaced them with WFL Reserve players.

Sorry to burst a bubble. But Daniel Baker is there only superstar in that side.
I fully understand that! a 15 goal better side than last year means they only get between by 10 each week. im not expecting top 5, just more competitive.

The Club needs new admin. or guidance.
You cant be paying $400 - $500 a game to reserve players. I would have thought they would have learnt this from last year.

Really good to see the baker boys and ellis back home though. All quality when fit.

Well Swifts have a long list of outs, may struggle to make the top three. Jeparit-Rainbow are a bit of an unknown, but with some handy inclusions from WFL I would predict they will be in the top 5.
What is the go with Harrow Balmoral Coaching job? I thought Forsyth was going around again but I see a clearance in for him off to Queensland. Who is doing the job now? And the Lakers have named a big list of inclusions, could rise up the ladder a bit. I will make an early ladder prediction to generate some comments!

Laharum
Kalkee
Harrow Balmoral
Edenhope Apsley
Jeparit Rainbow

Swifts
Taylors Lake
Noradjuha Quantong
Natimuk United
Pimpinio
Rupanyup

Last edited:

And Dimboola denied just about all of them Clearances!

Well Swifts have a long list of outs, may struggle to make the top three. Jeparit-Rainbow are a bit of an unknown, but with some handy inclusions from WFL I would predict they will be in the top 5.
What is the go with Harrow Balmoral Coaching job? I thought Forsyth was going around again but I see a clearance in for him off to Queensland. Who is doing the job now? And the Lakers have named a big list of inclusions, could rise up the ladder a bit. I will make an early ladder prediction to generate some comments!

Laharum
Kalkee
Harrow Balmoral
Edenhope Apsley
Jeparit Rainbow

Swifts
Taylors Lake
Noradjuha Quantong
Natimuk United
Pimpinio
Rupanyup
Paul Cleaver has the job at HB. Non playing coach who has coached Hamilton Imperials Under 18's, Reserves and been off field work for their seniors.

Laharum
Kalkee
Harrow Balmoral
Edenhope Apsley
Jeparit Rainbow

Swifts
Taylors Lake
Noradjuha Quantong
Natimuk United
Pimpinio
Rupanyup

How many of those sides have a realistic chance of winning it top 4? Whats happened at Rupanyup a former powerhouse? why are they struggling so bad anyone?

I
How many of those sides have a realistic chance of winning it top 4? Whats happened at Rupanyup a former powerhouse? why are they struggling so bad anyone?[/QUOTE

No sure why rip are struggling , I'd say it's just the combination of a small country town not as populated as they once were and being 25-30 mins from Horsham it would make it hard to attract players to the club , as for the teams with a "chance" I'd say laharum would have to start firm favourits , kalkee to challenge , swifts to challenge (unless all departures that are rumoured actually leave ) apart from that it probably comes back to maybe a Harrow and Taylor's lake (with a handy list of recruits

Remove this Banner Ad

Back