Heath Scotland Suspended

Remove this Banner Ad

Chill out. FFS!

My beef is more about people using flimsy excuses to dodge punishment than what club he plays for. As I said I could not care if Carlton banned him from 11 games or 1 intraclub match. I would not care if he played for Mordialoc.

And worrying about rape convictions is all well and good, does not mean I can't also be concerned with non-convictions for assault.

You are saying he guilty because of the club he plays for, he was attacked by a big mouth aussie scumbag that should have had the s**t beaten out of him. Hurley on the other hand attacked a poor bloke trying to make a living not to mention * head Fev hitting a a guy behind a bar coz he felt like it.

All you people making fun of Heath and his firefighter dreams, will be regretting it when he leaves you to burn and carries your girlfriend off into the sunset instead.
would we have been expecting anything else from Heath?

To respond to points raised in thread:

a) Firefighter excuse.

Fairly stupid IMO, but the onus rests on the magistrate to apply punishment correctly not on the accused nor the accused's employer.

b) Getting off lightly

Majority of common assaults don't end up with gaol time or even legal proceedings. I think it's a fair argument that it's because Heath's a footballer that he got nicked.

c) Club Punishment

Shouldn't have to happen, but is a necessity of the AFL procedure unfortunately. Point being is they're more or less decided by the AFL anyway.

d) The assault itself

While stupid, this was not an act of aggression but as response to. He should not have gone and hit the bloke, but I think we can sympathize with why he did it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back