Hello from UK

Remove this Banner Ad

evag

Draftee
Aug 10, 2022
AFL Club
West Coast
I've been reading the posts on the boards for many month but often felt no need to respond.
Thought I'd create a profile instead of just lurking in the background like i have been.
I’m a fan of sports in general, so it was painful to see it all come to a stop when the pandemic started.
As I waited for the leagues in the Europe to start back up, I made do with what was available to me, and among the first sports to show up on TV happened to be the AFL.
Watch pre-round these days

I've been reading the posts on the boards for many month but often felt no need to respond.
Thought I'd create a profile instead of just lurking in the background like i have been.
I’m a fan of sports in general, so it was painful to see it all come to a stop when the pandemic started.
As I waited for the leagues in the Europe to start back up, I made do with what was available to me, and among the first sports to show up on TV happened to be the AFL.
Welcome.
Do you like beer?

Also in the U.K. Welcome Sir 😎

Remove this Banner Ad

Back