Hello

Remove this Banner Ad

Docker Sprigg

Rookie
Aug 20, 2017
Balga
AFL Club
Fremantle
I'm A Docker's member for the last 21yrs and I do a radio show called talking on 91.3sport fm 9am till 10am Saturday mornings until the Docker's have finished. I'm a very passionate Fremantle supporter. I go for two teams the Dockers and who ever is playing the Eagles.

I'm A Docker's member for the last 21yrs and I do a radio show called talking on 91.3sport fm 9am till 10am Saturday mornings until the Docker's have finished. I'm a very passionate Fremantle supporter. I go for two teams the Dockers and who ever is playing the Eagles.

Not related to Trevor Sprigg are you? :)

He played in Tasmania for a few years in the mid 1970's before going back home to WA. Good player.

From East Fremantle if I recall.

Not related to Trevor Sprigg are you? :)

He played in Tasmania for a few years in the mid 1970's before going back home to WA. Good player.

From East Fremantle if I recall.
He was Dads cousin I'm east freo supporter been one since 1979

He was Dads cousin I'm east freo supporter been one since 1979

Great to here that. I remember him playing here. My best mate is a lifelong Glenorchy supporter who watch them in those days. He came to coach the club in 1972. The transfer fee was $8k. A house cost 12k back then. He said the club asked supporters to help. My mate lined up with many people at the club who put their dollars in. Its a great story of footy back then. Trevor Sprigg played in the clubs 1975 premiership with Peter Hudson, Darryl Sutton & Rodney Eade. Some good names their. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back