Hello!

Remove this Banner Ad

Necessary Evil

Brownlow Medalist
Oct 12, 2019
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Just like to introduce myself, my name is Danny and I'm a member of West Coast. I've been reading very interesting posts for years on BigFooty and thought it was about time I started to contribute. I played junior footy for teams such as Frankston Rovers and Yarra Junction Eagles. I also have a keen interest in the NBA and one of my favorite past times is to play pub poker. Look forward to getting to know you all no matter who you support. Cheers!

Just like to introduce myself, my name is Danny and I'm a member of West Coast. I've been reading very interesting posts for years on BigFooty and thought it was about time I started to contribute. I played junior footy for teams such as Frankston Rovers and Yarra Junction Eagles. I also have a keen interest in the NBA and one of my favorite past times is to play pub poker. Look forward to getting to know you all no matter who you support. Cheers!
I played for frankston rovers too as a kid.

Have you stumbled across the Sweet FA here on BigFooty at all?

Welcome, always good to have another eagle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back