Hell's Kitchen

Remove this Banner Ad

This is great , first 20 minutes consisting of Gordon Ramsey insulting and demeaning prospective chefs , he made almost all of them break out in to a sweat.

There is a series of it on Lifestyle Food channel on Foxtel. I think it is great and by the way it gets better from here.

I watched it once hoping that someone would smack that arrogant twit Ramsey in the mouth with a frying pan. Would have been the only thing that would have made it interesting. Just another artificial "reality" show with a stupid, arrogant, foul mouthed host !:thumbsdown:

great show... downloaded this series and his other shows recently... :thumbsu:

Animal rights protestors dump truck of manure on Gordon Ramsay's doorstep
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=455076&in_page_id=1770
23ESclaridgeJM_468x312.jpg

He is a notoriously difficult bloke to work for, but he is purposely going OTT for the sake of the show.

FWIW I think it would make the show better if he didn't over do the angry chef role. Loses its impact if he does nothing else but swear and abuse people.

I think the show would be better if someone like Mark Burnett did it. Reminds me of Richard Branson's reality show... has all the ingredients but is missing something original.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL

Dewberrry, LMAO.

Great show, infact fantastic. He just gives s**t to everyone.

He is a notoriously difficult bloke to work for, but he is purposely going OTT for the sake of the show.

FWIW I think it would make the show better if he didn't over do the angry chef role. Loses its impact if he does nothing else but swear and abuse people.

I think the show would be better if someone like Mark Burnett did it. Reminds me of Richard Branson's reality show... has all the ingredients but is missing something original.
Thats the best bit of it. Him swearing at people.

Not a bad show, but Ramsay overdoes the whole "mean bloke" attitude. Calling every meal "dog s**t" in the opening scene got boring after a while.
Got funnier and funnier actually.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back